TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

They look awesome! A Venomous Dragon, now that just sounds awesome! Im gonna try to name one of mine with something related to Stinger, and the other one... Maybe something that makes you think "Strong." I don't really know. xd.png I also released an egg from my newest CB white and 2014 Valentines Dragon and put one of my close-to-hatching eggs on a LOT of click sites so I could get these. xd.png Now that im back on I always seem to be egg-locked. Or egg searching. xd.png

EDIT: Name-holders can be awesome xd.png Gonna name my little Stinger "Toxic Stinger Hebiryu" Hebiryu xd.png putting Japanese words together for the fun of it. its just "snake-dragon" yet another lineage on my hands.. I feel like breeding the New releases together xd.png

Edited by Candythekitty1152

Got an orange flare, now to get the other!

These look awesome; thank you, TJ and spriters!

Edit: got the other one too - and in a few hours I'll be able to go hunting for more.

Edited by inlaterdays

Looking over the green hatchlings... I really like them. I'm hoping the adults look just as nice because I'm thinking they'd make nice matches for my BBWs!

OH MY GOSH

OH MY GOSH THIS IS HAPPENING

I need to clear out my scroll pronto, oh my goodness.

Caught my seven, four of the heavies, and three of the oranges. I am SO glad to FINALLY get a new, exclusive release to the jungle.

Two of each, and can grab one more in a couple of hours when my ice baby hatches. So excited! I don't normally see the first day of a release, just collect the new dragons later on... This was a wonderful start to my day. biggrin.gif

Many thanks to TJ and the spriters! You guys rock!

the new release method is amazing! I finally got my eggs and without much effort too! Thank you!

The hatchies are so cute!

Nice job, ParticleSoup and LadyLyzar! smile.gif

Also, I don't know if anyone has mentioned here yet, that the purple/red ones are sorting between the Brimstone & Canopy dragons.

The green/orange ones are sorting between the Ember & Flamingo dragons.

Edited by Dryadia

Thanks to TJ and spriters! laugh.gif

This is a really exciting release after many events from '13 Christmas to '14 Valentine!

Well, I like the mysterious feeling the big red eggs give to me; they somehow remind me of Vampires and Halloween...... rolleyes.gif

As to the orange flare one, I thought of frog or lizard when I saw the hatchie of TJ's! xd.png Can't help thinking like that because of the bright spring-green color......Perhaps they would have some more orange stripes when they grow up as adults?

Got my eggs ad they are incubated and influenced.

I like the Big egg better than the Flame egg personally - but both of them are very nice.

Gah - I'm already thinking of breeding plans for them:

For the Big egg - Hellhorse or Black Marrow

For the flame egg - Bright Breasted Wyverns or Tangars

Thank you Spriters and TJ for these awesome eggs

Got my eggs surprisingly quick. I hoping to get one more flame but I miss clicked so I have to wait. biggrin.gif

I'm so excited for a new LadyLyzar dragon biggrin.gif

Heartseekers and Hellhorses are still two of my favorites. And the name's between Brimstone and Canopy... Brute, maybe?

Absolutely adorable! They are all great, but the ungendered "unusually large and heavy" hatchling is a particular favorite.

New release, yeah.

Time for my eggs to hatch and have some space.

I'll try to get two of each.

Thanks TJ, and spriters. the new release looks great as always.

Edited by chr. draco

got 2 of each for now. have 3 eggs for my project that i'm not willing to abandon so gonna be locked for a bit.

the eggs are cool. haven't looked very closely at the hatchies yet.

Oh gosh, I need to get up and shower and go put on a choir concert today, and all I wanna do is stay here and watch this unfold.

Still can't believe I overslept this release. I could kick myself. Ugh.

Also, I have every intention of hoarding a massive army of the ungendered roughhousers. I love 'em so.

Hnng, real life responsibilities, here I come.

LOVE the way the drop is working xd.png Please use as a template for all future releases !

I was pleasantly surprised to see the drops are so laid back ._. I got everything I wanted.

Erm, I went in the forest and no eggs are there, been like that for a couple drops. o_o

Edited by BlightWyvern

I was pleasantly surprised to see the drops are so laid back ._. I got everything I wanted.

Erm, I went in the forest and no eggs are there, been like that for a couple drops. o_o

It's been like all day. Only Alpine and Jungle currently seem to have eggs. I havent seen any eggs in any of the other biomes, except the AP.

It's been like all day. Only Alpine and Jungle currently seem to have eggs. I havent seen any eggs in any of the other biomes, except the AP.

oooh the jungle >____> I was looking in the forest for the new eggs all day

So I clicked on the first green/orange egg and I liked the color combination so much I got 7 of them. Should have controlled myself and got some of those "heavy" ones too... But meh... don't regret it. I really like them. Now after reading TJ's first post when I saw the hatchies I like them too. Sorry "heavy" ones... you'll have to wait a bit.

I cant find one , where are they found?

Are they in the biomes?

If so they are empty right now..