TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

I think the rough houser remind me a bit of a dragon born from a Doberman and the Black Marrow dragon. Bad image.

After the awesomeness of the Solstice and Radiant Angel dragons, these are not as vibrant. Rough houser seems to be my favorite of the two.

They make me think of LadyLyzar's Heartseeker Alt.

The green one though, I was kind hoping for a more intense green like the Frills, but this one's also pretty. Those front limbs look interesteing. I can't wait to see the gendered sprite! Maybe a few more hints as to what the adult would look like smile.gif

Alpine and jungle.

I hope they'll still be there in the evening, because this time I'm not going to drop anything in order to unlock wink.gif

Edit: ninja.gif

Edited by irercha

For once, I know what the new release dragons are! biggrin.gif

I'm so disappointed in myself for not anticipating the new release, since I only had space for two eggs and can't drop anything I have. So I'm really hoping neither breed will be rare/ultra-uncommon...

Oooo, knew as soon as I saw one hatchie that it was LadyLyzar's work. Not sure I remember either of these, but looking forward to seeing the adults! smile.gif

Aaah, I was counting on only one new egg xd.png Now I'm locked with three of the frill-like one and four eggs which somehow got sick between now and two hours ago xd.png Hope they're better in a few hours so they can hatch and I can go get some heavy ones happy.gif

Woo, been awhile since I've been able to manage my own scroll for a release! Sooo awesome...

And those hatchies are adorable. smile.gif

Maybe Flame, Flaming or Flamed?

Flame-Winged?

Flame dragons seem kind of redundant. It would be funny if they didn't actually breathe fire. xd.png

I'm guessing this two will be common or uncommon at the most.

So the green ones have no dimorphism, and the dark ones have dimorphism in both gendered hatchies and adults.

Interesting.

A little bit of a warning would be nice.

But beyond that,

I've captured all seven of mine.

So, in any case, thanks for the new release.

As there is supposed to be a release every First Sunday of the month that was the warning we get smile.gif

I'm happy I got my eggs as well!

Why is everyone saying they know what it is and not sharing? :c I wanna knooooow!

Managed to get a heavy one though when my Nebula hatched, yay X3 Now my other egg needs to hatch so I can get a jungle one...how long will the release drops last for? Just today?

Flame dragons seem kind of redundant. It would be funny if they didn't actually breathe fire. xd.png

I'm guessing this two will be common or uncommon at the most.

True laugh.gif

Maybe Finned? Though that's kinds weird too since they drop in the Jungle...

Festive? Might as well be Fabulous for all we know xd.png I really haven't seen these before, haha.

True laugh.gif

Maybe Finned? Though that's kinds weird too since they drop in the Jungle...

Festive? Might as well be Fabulous for all we know xd.png I really haven't seen these before, haha.

Well, there was the Crimson Flare dragons. I'm not sure if repeating parts of a name is okay. Fire could fit in there too.

How about Fat Dragons? xd.png

@Spyridon LOL. xd.png

I haven't picked up any of the new releases yet - still egg-locked - but the hatchies are adorable. wub.gif

Edited by Evolette

I missed catching new eggs smile.gif And they have just enogh time to grow up before I leave for a trip next Sunday.

I seem to remember I've seen LadyLyzar's design somewhere, but I might be confusing it with her Heartseeker's Alt. Can't remember seeing the egg.

I like it the orange flared hatchling doesn't have that intense green from the frills. Otherwise it would have looked too much like the frills, I think. I kinda like this color. Besides a little bit of orange in the eyes (I think) there's no orange in the hatchling yet. Will we see anything in the maturing hatchling instead? Or do you think we'll have to wait until the adult? With that many orange in the egg, I would have expected some orange in at least one of the sprites, a bit more then that little point of the eyes smile.gif

I've caught 2 orange flared and 2 large and heavy ones. I've also influenced them, just to be on the safe side smile.gif

Now all I need to do is wait another 5-6 hours until two more of my eggs are hatched before I can catch two more large & heavy ones. I'd like to make my CB collection complete smile.gif

Have fun hunting & catching, everyone!

So there are different sprites for the purple one, right? That's why there's four of them. Do you happen to know in which habitats can we find each? I already got the green ones.

So there are different sprites for the purple one, right? That's why there's four of them. Do you happen to know in which habitats can we find each? I already got the green ones.

Green - jungle. Purple one is... in the Alpine. Sigh, again.

I was putting my egg on ER, and then I was like, that egg looks like it doesnt belong its green with orange on it... haha. this is a great surprise to wake up to

Love that there are two colors! smile.gif