TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

Yowch... I'm about 23 hours away from being able to catch any. I had just bred winters (which I need for breeding projects) yesterday at noon and then stopped and thought, "gee, I hope this isn't the weekend of a new release... nah, we just got a holiday egg two weeks ago..." LOL! Shows what I know. *crosses fingers that they're not too hard to get when I'm finally able to go egg-hunting*

I feel like a fool for staying up really late until I got my seven and now finding out they are so easy to catch laugh.gif Guess is time to reschedule my hunting hours.

OH! I remember the orange flare ones now that TJ's hatchlings have gendered. The heavy hatchlings are ringing a bell, but I can't quite remember what they are. Congrats to the spriters, though!

Now I need to go out and catch one or two more heavies, haha.

Keep an eye on your eggs, guys...I see a lot of sickly unfogged ones on the Allure of Neglected Dragons fansite =(

Can't wait to get some of my own soon =)

I remember both from the completed list!

I can see this release going two ways:

1. Super duper totally common, we are drowning in them as blockers from day 1

or

2. New release format.

I hope its a new release format. If it is, I love it! To be able to come back, 12 hours after the release, and just pluck the eggs from the biomes on their own release day.... Fantastic!

I can see it going either way... New release format, or super commons. I mean, there is a Tsunami in Coast right now... But a new release format would really make release days much less stressful, for everyone I think.

Cheers!

C4.

I remember both from the completed list!

I can see this release going two ways:

1. Super duper totally common, we are drowning in them as blockers from day 1

or

2. New release format.

I hope its a new release format. If it is, I love it! To be able to come back, 12 hours after the release, and just pluck the eggs from the biomes on their own release day.... Fantastic!

I can see it going either way... New release format, or super commons. I mean, there is a Tsunami in Coast right now... But a new release format would really make release days much less stressful, for everyone I think.

Cheers!

C4.

Lol, I'm keeping my toes crossed for new Release format, although they probably are commons.

Most people simply don't have the time to spend missing sleep and not doing RL things to spend hours and days catching *New Eggses NAOW!* and Releases like this are always so much fun, with such happy threads.

Just to mention, regarding the sick eggs mentioned as seen in Allure of the Neglected Dragon:

AOND is fabulous for older eggs, hatchies and ERs, but not for delicate new eggs, because it's a higher-View site.

Silvi's is safe for new eggs, but we also do need to be able to keep an eye on eggs, especially during Releases when Views may spike and the delicacy of the sprite is as yet unknown, and be prepared to Fog at the first sign of Sickness.

(It's also not uncommon for people to Fog especially growing New Release dragons at times when they're going to bed or otherwise can't check them frequently.)

and, of course, in my haste to grab four of the eggs, thereby 'locking' myself out, I THEN take the time to read the drop post and find there are other eggs besides the one breed that I got four of... sigh

And I thought that young people were brash... unsure.gif

Thanks for the March drop, TJ and Spriters...

EDIT:

wait a minute, I can have 7 eggs! I forgot... ohmy.gif yay!!!

runs out to go hunting again.... biggrin.gif

EDIT<EDIT:

And I got one... YAY! laugh.gif

goes over and gently rocks my two other eggs.... and one shell is cracked...

==================================

I can't hardly believe that there were so few users in the Cave sites... only 10 in one and 11 in another!!!

Edited by Husky51

I hope they'll still be there in the evening, because this time I'm not going to drop anything in order to unlock wink.gif

They're still there smile.gif New release system, maybe? Anyway, that's awesome, time to start collecting smile.gif

Read back a few pages, but may have missed it...

Does anyone know how long the drop will continue?

Read back a few pages, but may have missed it...

Does anyone know how long the drop will continue?

Well, forever technically since they're a permanent release. But a pure drop... maybe until the end of today.

Thank you, car340...

Well, one of my other eggs is now about stage 4 so maybe I'll have time...

EDIT:

Whoa! it was at stage 5 and hatched... yayness!

I now have two of the Heavies and gendered them... And the other four are gendered as well...

Edited by Husky51

liking the hatchies so far! Thanks Tj for the new release!

Oooh I like the female s2 roughhousers. biggrin.gif I thought I'd like the green ones more but now I'm leaning in the other direction... laugh.gif I'm glad I got 3 of each so I'll definitely have a breeding pair, even if there's a refusal.

Wow! This was early! I haven't noticed that there was a new release. Anyway, I got 5 greens and 2 dark. They look great. Thank you, TJ!

Yay! New eggs. biggrin.gif Thanks!

I was having trouble getting them at first and so got a little click happy and collected four of one type and egglocked myself without realizing. Feeling rather silly as I now have to wait to get the other one. tongue.gif

For once I wasn't egglocked for a new release! I picked up 3 of each. I can't tell which one will be my favorite yet, the hatchies are equally cute! biggrin.gif

Hurray for new eggs! Is that a wyvern I spy? Poisonous no less? *scoops extra eggs* Do want.

Lol, I got on and saw that there were no eggs in the normal biomes. I thought "What the heck is going on?" Then I saw only saw the new eggs in their respective biomes and though "I don't recognize this breed". So i checked the forum and figured out there was a march release going on. Then I grabbed three of each real easy like. I was kinda surprised. Anyways, they look epic!

pfff, majority of the time i see no eggs in a biome (since, at least when i visit a biome, it's rare) i assume there's a release going on. i found it kind of weird though since it's so early in the month, but whatevers. =w=

i found it kind of weird though since it's so early in the month, but whatevers. =w=

This is how it is supposed to be...first Sunday of the month (unless the first Sunday is also the first day of the month, as happened once before.)