TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

Thanks for the new release.

Looking at the hatchies I think I remember the alpine ones by look but not by name. The jungle ones I have no clue wink.gif

I was just losing my interest but thanks to new eggs I'm still here smile.gif Pretty eggs, thanks! I already got three purples and greens.

I'm excited to see how the orange is incorporated into the little sea-green dragon's coloring. And yay! Another BIG dragon. I can already tell that these are going to be two I really like.

Yay, got three of both! biggrin.gif

The green/orange one totally reminds me of the Frill Dragon eggs, the lovely, lovely sprite that was discontinued. I miss the Frills, so I'm glad that the egg looks similar. Maybe the dragon, too? smile.gif

is that a Frill egg I see? edit: ninja.gif

*pokes eggs* hatch, so I can go huntingggg!

Edited by Sugar Pain

Locked now!

Thanks, TJ and spriters. smile.gif

*leaves brownies for everyone*

I had a dream last night that there was a new release, and voila! I woke up and there they were - new eggs! Thanks, TJ and spriters.

Lovely eggs and they look nicely together. I got my two for now, but might try for more once my other eggs (including a CB Black dragon) hatch.

The green hatchling looks very cute and almost birdlike with its greenish colors, as that can usually be found on a type of bird. However not many birds are active at night.

As for the other...that's one big baby.

Oops, forgot about this haha! Managed to grab a few, though.

I just found this. I was COMPLETELY unaware that there was a new release.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, TJ AND SPRITERS!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Happily locked with three of each and a really nice T insel. So now the wait. Wish it wasn't the Alpine - AGAIN dry.gif

Edited by oddsoxdi

I was pleasantly surprised by how easy these eggs are to catch. Thanks for the release, TJ! And good luck to all the other catchers out there!

Just got up caught the three jungle ones, then had to see where the others were dropping and managed to get two of those.

Yay, new release! biggrin.gif I've already grabbed two of both and I look forward to seeing the dragons' adult forms!

Grabbed one of each =D

The eggs are gorgeous! And the dark hatchlings look cool, I can't wait to see the adults of both dragons!

Thanks for the release!

I have some pesky eggs in the way (I love them anyways); I hope these are common and don't start mixing too soon. One of mine is scheduled to hatch in about an hour.

Oh bother~

The eggs are stunning.

Had to chuckle at the poster who said that new releases mean the best AP - sure in about three days the AP should look really good since it takes a while for abandoned eggs to MAKE it to the AP.

I didn't have problems catching either of the eggs this release.