TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

It's okay. I sent three out on anon earlier that said "Every kiss begins with Kay.", "He went to Jared's!" , and "This is a cheese dragon."

Dude, those flowers better be diamonds! And where is my bread and wine?

Y'all are all encouraging me to send weird or corny jokes/messages... xDDD

I remember sending a message asking the person whether they liked caterpillars and then adding a "Mwhaha" at the end...

I remember sending a message asking the person whether they liked caterpillars and then adding a "Mwhaha" at the end...

Yeah, and it was accompanied by the Corpse Flower.

"Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you like bugs! (especially caterpillars) Mwahaha!"

Yay! My first baby hatched! I had to refog him though because he suddenly racked up views right before his hatching time and is sick.

Yay! My first baby hatched! I had to refog him though because he suddenly racked up views right before his hatching time and is sick.

Mine's roughly 2 hours hours still.

I've given out a few flowers and received 10 myself. I am going to work on filling in my last three rows in my garden and then go on a sending spree... What the heck, we have time... tongue.gif

Yeah, and it was accompanied by the Corpse Flower.

"Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you like bugs! (especially caterpillars) Mwahaha!"

I somewhat regret that. tongue.gif A bit creepy, but it makes a little bit of sense since the smell attracts bugs... but I'm not sure about caterpillars.

Edit: has anyone noticed something strange with the iris seeds? The sprouts look different now than before... or is it just me?

Edited by Wallie987

I somewhat regret that. tongue.gif A bit creepy, but it makes a little bit of sense since the smell attracts bugs... but I'm not sure about caterpillars.

Yeah, I thought it would be like watch out for the maggots!

The 2014 Valentine's Day egg has hatched! smile.gif yay!

The hatchie is soooo cute! smile.gif Can't wait to see the adult soon! wub.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Yeah, I thought it would be like watch out for the maggots!

Thanks for giving me the idea - I will do that next time!

Yay! I finally got a sunflower seed. I know who I want to send that to when it grows up. And I got a sun dew seed, too, but I don't know what that is. unsure.gif

I haz a hatchie! Should have another in about an hour!

One of my mushrooms looked like that earlier... though it seems to have settled itself back into it's flower pot.

...Starting to think that 'This is actually a Goomba' message I sent with my last brown mushroom wasn't far from the truth. >> Got my eye on you, brown mushrooms!

... I think my mushroom is trying to escape...

user posted image

They work better in the square pots, but I think they were set higher before, at least one I was sent was way over top of its pot as well, but later succumbed to gravity and came closer.

IT LIVES!

Couldn't think of anything better to say than this for that picture xd.png

I haz a hatchie! Should have another in about an hour!

Congrats.

Both of mine have hatched now.

Anyone have a chart without any plants crossed off? I want to keep all the sprites, and not knowing if we keep our garden.. i have to try to collect! haha. I was CTRL+F searching the forums and cant find something... =/

Um, OK.... Are Biter seeds supposed to be different colors...? 'Cause I currently have two, and one is a pinkish while the other is blue.... huh.gif

Um, OK.... Are Biter seeds supposed to be different colors...? 'Cause I currently have two, and one is a pinkish while the other is blue.... huh.gif

Most of the flowers come in a variety of colors, so yep! biggrin.gif