TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Is there any upper limit of receiving flowers?

I found some of my received flowers disappeared sad.gif I'm sure I didn't press the "report" button. So where do them go?

I have 8 freshly bloomed flowers and I really want to send them out, so does anybody want anything?

user posted image

Id love number 2, or any of them if that is gone already. Thank you!

How long can we send flowers? Will we still be able to see our flowers and those plants we received after the gardening ends?

I am sure this has been asked but can't find the question or answer. Thanks.

Will ask here though not technical, where can I find the chart of the fully grown flowers you can collect? Also how do people cross off the ones they have (apologies now for being unknowledgeable on this)

Will ask here though not technical, where can I find the chart of the fully grown flowers you can collect? Also how do people cross off the ones they have (apologies now for being unknowledgeable on this)

Here's the chart.

Crossing the flowers out is not that difficult - you simply chose a program like paint, gimp or photoshop and make for example a red line on top of the flowers you already have. Or you take the white pencil and repaint flowers you do not need any more. That's it.

Crossing the flowers out is not that difficult - you simply chose a program like paint, gimp or photoshop and make for example a red line on top of the flowers you already have. Or you take the white pencil and repaint flowers you do not need any more. That's it.

Thank you both, ah you underestimate must download something wink.gif thanks for pointers

does anyone else have floating water lilies over the pots

Yes I do have one. Quite magical flower :'D

I have a nice flower that I would like to exchange with someone that has it also...

Alstromeria...tri color flowers ..red-blue and yellow in a gold pot.

Crazy..but I think it's a nice flower and would like to have one to keep.

Thanks for the trade!

Edited by bigbite100

I have 8 freshly bloomed flowers and I really want to send them out, so does anybody want anything?

user posted image

If 6 or 7 is still there.. biggrin.gif

(my scroll is Fuzzyferret)

Edited by Paddlefoot

user posted image

I want one, please :P

I will send you one too X3

I've gotten four messages so far and hope to get more! I've been sending my flowers out to random users.

Sent you one wink.gif

Having so much fun with this event and I really can't wait to see the adult sprite of these Valentine dragons! All of the past years are super awesome and I can only imagine how super awesome this one will be as well.

I mis-send my Dragon's Breath to a random user instead to a friend of mine. >_<

I guess that's what you get from sending nearly all flowers at random. ^^°

I've sent flowers at random and to people who sent to me. Except one person, who is getting a particular flower that's growing as soon as I find out what it actually is.

Thank you to whoever first posted that chart, and to the people who keep linking to it; that is super helpful! Though as near as I can tell, it is impossible to have one of each flower in your garden? 108 on that chart if my counting is correct, but 91 spots for flowers in the garden.

I have a massive flower garden, I sent one to my friend whose birthday was on Friday (so her card said something different). But other than that I like visiting my little garden.

I think it's the dragon's breath flower but it reminds me of the Dragon's Bane flower from the Haunted House

I've gotten four messages so far and hope to get more! I've been sending my flowers out to random users.

Sent you one.

I've been sending loads in the thread. Still am but not the ones to order, it's a pain trying to sort what flowers are where in the garden!

Having fun! biggrin.gif

I have lots of flower to send, anyone want one? Sorry for the messy garden ^^"

Btw, I will send the Dragon Head/Dragon Breath flower only to who send me a Dragon Head/Dragon Breath flower ^^"

user posted image

Wow, those are quite impressive. Could I please get the big red one in the middle or the pale lilac orchid on the right side (don't know their actual names ^^")? I don't have much but can send you a mushroom in return. ^^""

I just send whatever I have to random strangers, hope to get some back. smile.gif But I will send some to other random-gifters as well. I think it's a nice surprise to get something from people you don't know. smile.gif

Edited by Tairi

I have a Jack in the pulpit to send...I will pick a random person unless someone wants it?

Edited by aurora344

Wow, those are quite impressive. Could I please get the big red one in the middle or the pale lilac orchid on the right side (don't know their actual names ^^")? I don't have much but can send you a mushroom in return. ^^""

I just send whatever I have to random strangers, hope to get some back. :) But I will send some to other random-gifters as well. I think it's a nice surprise to get something from people you don't know. :)

I just sent you the big one, Its a Rafflesia :)

I just sent you the big one, Its a Rafflesia smile.gif

That's really sweet, thank you very much! =) It looks most beautiful.

Yay! I finally found a rafflesia seed! Of course I promptly forgot where I planted it, but I can't wait for it to grow. :3

Anyone want to trade bat flowers? I'm having a lot of fun with this event. I love some of the funny messages I'm getting.