TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Every time I see someone say they have a ??? seed I get super confused for a moment. xd.png

I know, right? I only got the one the first day and haven't them since.

I think for every Lily of the Valley I send, I'll just put that saying in there. tongue.gif

So does the color of the text mean anything? I got a purple text but I've been sending random messages around. With people I don't recognize, I just send Thanks for the card and flowers.

EDIT: It be nice to have a sign saying you got the card because they replied to yours or you've answered a random gift and a list of people I sent flowers to.

Edited by Spyridon

The waiting is killing me! I have so many people I want to send flowers to.

Edit: Anyone know what the ??? seed looks like grown?

user posted image

The red square has all 3 color variants in it.

What does the Bat Seed look like? I keep imagining a little bat ^^..^^ I've gotten a few of them, but no Lily of the Valley's yet I don't think. Quite a few Hibiscus.

Who wants flowers? Send me a pm and I'll get to it after dinner smile.gif

Edited by whitestar

I think for every Lily of the Valley I send, I'll just put that saying in there. tongue.gif

So does the color of the text mean anything? I got a purple text but I've been sending random messages around. With people I don't recognize, I just send Thanks for the card and flowers.

EDIT: It be nice to have a sign saying you got the card because they replied to yours or you've answered a random gift and a list of people I sent flowers to.

I still haven't gotten one, but I still have a few days to collect as many seeds and flowers as possible. smile.gif

I really don't know. Most of my flowers sent have been random and I've only got purple text.

Yeah, if I could get some way to know that the flowers I sent were received would be nice!

What does the Bat Seed look like? I keep imagining a little bat ^^..^^

The Bat Seed looks like any other seed for the plants/flowers ( unless somehow I'm wrong ^^; ). xd.png I'd know since I had one and I raised it and then gave it away =3

Edited by Kira-san

all the ones I received have black text. half were sent to me and half are random ones.

What does the Bat Seed look like? I keep imagining a little bat ^^..^^ I've gotten a few of them, but no Lily of the Valley's yet I don't think. Quite a few Hibiscus.

user posted image

Edit: sigh, how is it I keep managing to double post with the pace this thread moves?

Edited by DragonLady86

Well I've gotten two ??? seeds already. And my sister has another. Does anyone know if we'll be able to keep our gardens once the event is over, or just the flowers we were sent?

Everyone keeps asking about the garden but no one in the know has answered yet. the flowers/cards you were sent will be kept.

Everyone keeps asking about the garden but no one in the know has answered yet. the flowers/cards you were sent will be kept.

We think they will be. It would be nice if the garden was still there...and I could rearrange the plants to suit myself. I want it all.

user posted image

OK, thanks! I've gotten quite a few of the bat seeds, but they haven't flowered yet.

My dragon's breath flowers with the little dragons faces turned into pretty flowers smile.gif

Could someone send me a Dragon's Breath flower? I can send a flower back happy.gif

Edited by whitestar

I'm obviously just guessing here, but it seems to me that if the gardens were kept and frozen as-is to view after the event, in a lot of cases, the gardens would look either scraggly and empty, with many people sending off full-grown flowers ASAP, or messy, as we see with people letting their gardens grow, so that it doesn't seem very likely to me that these were planned as keepers, more as areas in which to grow flowers to send to others with notes, which does seem to be the point here.

After all, on Valentine's, the idea usually is that people send flowers/cards/chocolates to people, rather than people buying these for themselves...

I'm obviously just guessing here, but it seems to me that if the gardens were kept and frozen as-is to view after the event, in a lot of cases, the gardens would look either scraggly and empty, with many people sending off full-grown flowers ASAP, or messy, as we see with people letting their gardens grow, so that it doesn't seem very likely to me that these were planned as keepers, more as areas in which to grow flowers to send to others with notes, which does seem to be the point here.

After all, on Valentine's, the idea usually is that people send flowers/cards/chocolates to people, rather than people buying these for themselves...

Which is why I'm hoping to get at least some of them (all is rather unrealistic) so I can keep them forever.

That's what I think as well. If we do keep the gardens, I hope they're filled with all the flowers we did send off.

This flower thing is such an awesome event. I decided to try my hand at badges (yuh oh)

user posted image

Edited by bloodyneptune

This flower thing is such an awesome event. I decided to try my hand at badges (yuh oh)

user posted image

I wish I had room in my sig for that...

It doesn't look like there is enough room in the Garden to keep one of each type with all the color variations sad.gifsad.gif

I have been sending off all my Duplicates , but I want one of each to keep and there is no way , that can happen randomly.

i don't have A tiger Lily , or Venus Fly Trap, but I think I have one of each , of the others , but not all the different colors blink.gif

I would be happy just getting to keep the flowers I've gotten from people. The gardens are messy.

butterflies prefer a messy garden over a "clean" one. smile.gif