TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Happy late Valentine`s day to all.

To lazy to got trough all the posts, but want to know how many different plants are there.

Oh, hey finally got a ??? seed. Too bad you can't send them to yourself, because it's one of my fave plants in this thing. Really pretty.

Also got a Dragon Head seed, that would also have to be one of my favorites. It's just too awesome looking. Hopefully I can get one my way rolleyes.gif

EDIT: Hahahaha oh gosh right when I was posting this I got a blue ??? flower. Talk about luck!!

Thanks a ton Thuban, lol. laugh.gif

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

It's loading fine for me. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? I do that when my puter starts acting up and it normally helps.

The forums are slow for me, but not the cave.

The forums are slow for me, but not the cave.

Hmh, everything's just fine for me. =/

Oh, hey finally got a ??? seed. Too bad you can't send them to yourself, because it's one of my fave plants in this thing. Really pretty.

Also got a Dragon Head seed, that would also have to be one of my favorites. It's just too awesome looking. Hopefully I can get one my way rolleyes.gif

EDIT: Hahahaha oh gosh right when I was posting this I got a blue ??? flower. Talk about luck!!

Thanks a ton Thuban, lol. laugh.gif

I LOVE the dragon heads! And yes, I too am very sad that we can't send them to ourselves! sad.gif

I LOVE the dragon heads! And yes, I too am very sad that we can't send them to ourselves! sad.gif

I think that's way TJ put it there. laugh.gif

Er, what exactly does the ??? plant look like? Some people have a list of flower images?

Er, what exactly does the ??? plant look like? Some people have a list of flower images?

user posted image

The 3 to the last two on the 4th left row.

Edited by Wallie987

biggrin.gif They're so pretty! Thanks for the image, Wallie987.

No problem! They're the ones with the medium sixed, multiple flowers - really liked them. biggrin.gif

How long will this event last? And will our gardens be viewable after? I'd like to have an all-hibiscus garden but if it won't be showable after there's no point in me trying o3o

How long will this event last? And will our gardens be viewable after? I'd like to have an all-hibiscus garden but if it won't be showable after there's no point in me trying o3o

A week from the starting day.

I decided to quit being a hoarder and give up my extra irises and orchids (I love them offline also!) and just start sending them out random like. I, however, am not clever enough to come up with something original, so I use the standard greeting, with my own little twist. tongue.gif Now, a question. I know it used to be said that in every other row there was a seventh spot over in the grass on the right, and indeed, I do have a yellow iris over in that spot on the second row down, but on the rest of the every other rows I don`t, so it`s just 6 in that row. Seeds just don`t want to go in that spot. It`s easy to tell because the last row is one of those rows that only has 6 in it. So, the 91 flowers is based on the 13 rows times 7 spots, but I think we need to downgrade that because of the 6 in every other row, except for the second one down. *rereads post* Does that make sense? It does to me, but maybe not to you guys...... How do I do a screenshot, I thought it was control P but that`s to print it.

Just got two ??? seeds in a row - and so far, the flowers I have decided to keep for myself are:

Biters, Sunflowers, and Mushrooms

I am loving the flowers, great work artists. Love the biter. Many people have sent me those with nom or toe jokes in them :3 such a happy jet.

How do I do a screenshot, I thought it was control P but that`s to print it.

My laptop has a key labeled "Print Screen" (aka "Prnt Scrn").

You click that, then paste into Paint and save from there.

Good night, all! Happy planting!

Thank you, TJ and spriters for yet another fun holiday event! smile.gif

Happy late Valentine`s day to all.

To lazy to got trough all the posts, but want to know how many different plants are there.

111 if you count all the color variations

I somehow managed to reach maximum seed space so I am totally sending flowers to random people with a pretty quote now.

~Sending love to every player as much as possible tongue.gif

(If anyone happens to get a flower with the same quote twice, I am sorry.)

I even do not care how my garden will look like after the event ends. It's about love and sharing (=> today we have good weather in Japan so I'm in a good mood.)

The flowers are all so pretty awesome job! Awesome idea!!! Thank you all im doing random gifting and having a blast smile.gif

I somehow managed to reach maximum seed space so I am totally sending flowers to random people with a pretty quote now.

~Sending love to every player as much as possible tongue.gif

(If anyone happens to get a flower with the same quote twice, I am sorry.)

I even do not care how my garden will look like after the event ends. It's about love and sharing (=> today we have good weather in Japan so I'm in a good mood.)

True, I just want to be able to keep the gardens because of my dragon head plant. >:D

Thanks for answering my one question guys smile.gif Nobody knows if the garden will be visible after the event though?

wish i'd paid attention to this earlier, I love my garden but have left it too late to fill it I think lol