TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Anyone have a chart without any plants crossed off? I want to keep all the sprites, and not knowing if we keep our garden.. i have to try to collect! haha. I was CTRL+F searching the forums and cant find something... =/

There was another list floating around somewhere, I'm not sure if this one is 100% but I assume it is (not mine, someone else posted it ;w; )

user posted image

Most of the flowers come in a variety of colors, so yep! biggrin.gif

Really? I didn't notice that! Of course, I've only had a few fully grown flowers, none of them being the same type...

There was another list floating around somewhere, I'm not sure if this one is 100% but I assume it is (not mine, someone else posted it ;w; )

user posted image

Thanks! I'll use taht list to keep track of which ones I've had.

Would the biters be the best flower to send along with a Little Shop of Horror's quote? tongue.gif

They'd be perfect for it! xd.png

They'd be perfect for it!  xd.png

Great! biggrin.gif I've got two almost fully grown and I'm prepared to have fun sending out my favorite quotes! wub.gif

I must say that I particularly love the 1st-stage hatchies - they make me think of an ancient Egyptian rendering of a a greyhound...

By the time I saw TJ's they already had feathers, and I wondered at the time if they were based on rainbow lovebirds or something.

They'll probably be completely different again as adults, just to throw off all hope of accurate speculation...

I somewhat regret that. tongue.gif A bit creepy, but it makes a little bit of sense since the smell attracts bugs... but I'm not sure about caterpillars.

Edit: has anyone noticed something strange with the iris seeds? The sprouts look different now than before... or is it just me?

there are Iris and miniature Iris but both are labeled "Iris" so that's possibly what your seeing

the pink and purple ones are the miniature Iris. and the orange is the tiger lilly. :3

Edit: and ones by the dandelion are Alstromeria

Edited by DragonLady86

Edit: and ones by the dandelion are Alstromeria

Which I just got the seed for... lol

Thank you...

Cute saying I just got "Happy Dragontine's Day smile.gif "

This is the best Valentine's ever.... I was just gifted an ND and it gendered unknown and that was my favorite.........

This may be a little off topic, but am I the only person who wants to shake their head when people offer the new Valentines egg for rares? I mean, you can only have two that aren't bred and the caves are filled with them... dry.gif

I must say that I particularly love the 1st-stage hatchies - they make me think of an ancient Egyptian rendering of a a greyhound...

By the time I saw TJ's they already had feathers, and I wondered at the time if they were based on rainbow lovebirds or something.

They'll probably be completely different again as adults, just to throw off all hope of accurate speculation...

The gendered form makes me think of Chinese dragons or phoenixes.

I feel like I am a tad late to the party but a happy late valentines for everyone, and I cannot wait to hatch my eggs. I'm going to try and send out some nice valentine notes. I got one in spanish and it was awesome~

This is the best Valentine's ever.... I was just gifted an ND and it gendered unknown and that was my favorite.........

Now I am officially jealous. Congrats on the ND.

The gendered form  makes me think of Chinese dragons or phoenixes.

That was my first thought about the Chinese dragons. I'm definitely looking forward to these dragons. I thought that the Solstice Dragons would be hard to top but so far, it's looking to be an even race.

Now I am officially jealous. Congrats on the ND.

That was my first thought about the Chinese dragons. I'm definitely looking forward to these dragons. I thought that the Solstice Dragons would be hard to top but so far, it's looking to be an even race.

Thanks.

The Solstice Dragons are really pretty...

WHAAA!?!?!? =O Wow! That's awesome! Congrats! biggrin.gif

Awesomeeee I just got a Venus Fly Trap Seed =D Planted it right away!

Edit: Agreeing with the comment on the Solstice dragons that's above this post ^

Edited by Kira-san

Yeah, and it was accompanied by the Corpse Flower.

"Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you like bugs! (especially caterpillars) Mwahaha!"

Hehehe, just sent one now.

"I am really, really sorry. I truly am."

I want to breed the two together for Christmas.