TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Oh, okay. That makes a lot of sense. Hmm, I wonder if I can get the garden messy.

I've been having good luck by picking only duplicate flowers to send to people. smile.gif

There is no user with the supplied username. Please go back and verify that you entered it correctly.

Apparently i don't exist dry.gif

Dunno if there'd be actual coding against sending to yourself?

Is your scroll name perhaps different than your forum name, and is that what you used?

I know that you'll also get that response if the name of the person you're sending to isn't right up against the beginning of the box you fill in.

And that's bout all I can think to suggest, lol...

The dragon heads are soo cute!!! Too bad its in my garden instead of being attached to a card  dry.gif  Too bad i can't send it to myself xd.png (JK)

I have a dragon head if you're willing to send yours to me in return. I absolutely love them! smile.gif

Side note: the first thing I did was see if I could send anything to myself. >w> It was entertaining to try.

I've been having good luck by picking only duplicate flowers to send to people. smile.gif

I'm just getting Hyacinth, Orchid, Agapanthus, water lily, over and over again.

Dunno if there'd be actual coding against sending to yourself?

Is your scroll name perhaps different than your forum name, and is that what you used?

I know that you'll also get that response if the name of the person you're sending to isn't right up against the beginning of the box you fill in.

And that's bout all I can think to suggest, lol...

apparently it's coded against. That whole "share the love" thing again I suppose. because I typed my name in and got that.

The dragon heads are soo cute!!! Too bad its in my garden instead of being attached to a card dry.gif Too bad i can't send it to myself xd.png (JK)

^^ I have one. You send me one, I'll send you mine.

O.o i found a dragon's breath seed... must be smelly...

Or could be quite hot.

O.o i found a dragon's breath seed... must be smelly...

It sounds like it indeed. ^-^ But I think it's mostly named because it looks like a flame of sorts.

Edited by AquaTart

Hot AND smelly... err, no thanks... XP

Which ones better: from the front end or the back? laugh.gif

apparently it's coded against.  That whole "share the love" thing again I suppose.  because I typed my name in and got that.

I suppose that would make sense...

I'd doubt I'd have thought of trying it, but it still takes so freaking long for the flowers to become sendable that I wouldn't actually want to try it myself, in case it worked and I wasted one, lol.

Edit: hey, I'm the Typo Queen, just establishing my cred.

Edited by Syphoneira

I suppose that would make sense...

I'd doubt I'd have thought of trying it, but it still takes so freaking long for the flowers to become sendable that I wouldn't actually want to try it myself, in case it worked and I wasted one, lol.

Edit: hey, I'm the Typo Queen, just establishing my cred.

I didn't really expect it to work, I just wanted to see what would happen. Kinda like splash, just a funny nothing.

I didn't really expect it to work, I just wanted to see what would happen. Kinda like splash, just a funny nothing.

Lol, if you don't want something o work, that's when it typically does... laugh.gif

does anything have one of the bat flowers? i'm looking to trade bat for bat :3

traded! thank you rubyshoes <3

Edited by Princess_Pinkie

I hate this event... seriously, each time I try to go on the site, it take forever to load... and ends up to not working ... Am I the only one with that issue?

Omg xDDD Someone gave me a dragonhead with an awesome Pokemon-themed "letter" message xd.png A pity they're anonymous though D= I want to thank them for it! <3 <3 <3

Meanwhile, I got a mushroom seed earlier! So excited! I planted it right when I got it! I was so happy! ;w; (*Just checks page after refreshing to see what seed they got this time* AND OMG I JUST got ANOTHER! =O So awesome! x3)

Yup! biggrin.gif

Oh, thanks. I thought I'm having a glitch. So this will grow to a random plant?

Oh, thanks. I thought I'm having a glitch. So this will grow to a random plant?

Nope, it'll grow this tall plant with multiple midium-sixed blue, purple, or pink flowers and grassy leaves.

I hate this event... seriously, each time I try to go on the site, it take forever to load... and ends up to not working ... Am I the only one with that issue?

I think so. My loading is fine.