TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I have so so SO many flowers I need to get. I was concentrating on roses, and didn't realize how many flowers there were. I have to get all fancy organized to make sure I at least one of each by the end of the event. I made a checklist. I just wish there was a thread where you could request a certain flower, and someone could only post to request another specific flower if they fulfilled the request above them.

My laptop has a key labeled "Print Screen" (aka "Prnt Scrn").

You click that, then paste into Paint and save from there.

Thank you, I have that key on my keyboard for my computer but that didn`t work. Then I got the bright idea to right click on the picture, but that didn`t work either. Oh well, I just wanted to show you guys what I was talking about, because it`s a visual. tongue.gif

wish i'd paid attention to this earlier, I love my garden but have left it too late to fill it I think lol

You have a week and they appear every 10 minutes or so. plenty of time.

I have 39 flowers/cards. I lost count of how many messages I sent out though. wink.gif

I sended out so many rare flowers with pretty messages to everyone, roses and dragon's breath. yet I only got 2 sad.gif

I have 39 flowers/cards. I lost count of how many messages I sent out though. wink.gif

Mesa got 65 flowers/cards. Maybe I can reach 100 before the event ends?

Same, Wallie. But for me it's biter seeds. I guess flowers aren't really my thing. xd.png

I've gifted flowers to the breeders of some of my favorite catches this year (especially my two valentine 09s <33) But I still need to give to more.

More flowers.

MORE.

Does anyone know what will happen with our gardens after the event ends? like will it disappear? Or will we still be able to see it?

I have 39 flowers/cards. I lost count of how many messages I sent out though.  wink.gif

How? I only have 4! I've been waiting for more flowers before I send them out... maybe that's why? XP

Edited by Wallie987

I'm having fun sending out some flowers to random users.

xd.png I feel bad for anyone who gets my flowers. My goofiness is cringe worthy.

xd.png I feel bad for anyone who gets my flowers. My goofiness is cringe worthy.

I tell people bad and short jokes. And that's completely ok.

EDIT: Your biter is adorable! xd.png

Edited by Mondat

How? I only have 4! I've been waiting for more flowers before I send them out... maybe that's why? XP

I think because I've been trading more. Every time I trade, I try to record their scroll name, profile, what I traded them, and what they traded me. So when events like these come around, I go down the list.

This year, I have a lot of messages. Before, I used to get 10 roughly.

It's okay. I sent three out on anon earlier that said "Every kiss begins with Kay.", "He went to Jared's!" , and "This is a cheese dragon."

I love goofy jokes and stuff! Its too bad my imagination is limited... xd.png

Don't worry, mine are the same. They're so stupid it's not funny, or it just makes you want to cringe. Either way I still love sending them out! xd.png

You've been THUNDERSTRUCK! Happy Valentine's Day!

Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. Happy Valentine's Day!

Where do knights learn to kill dragons? At knight school. Happy Valentine's Day!

For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions-Happy Valentine's Day!

It's a-me, Mario! Happy Valentine's Day!

Citius, Altius, Fortius! Happy Valentine's Day

If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. Happy Valentine's Day

DANGER! Potential biting hazard - KEEP AWAY! Happy Valentine's Day

Are a few of my examples.

You've been THUNDERSTRUCK! Happy Valentine's Day!

Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. Happy Valentine's Day!

Where do knights learn to kill dragons? At knight school. Happy Valentine's Day!

For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions-Happy Valentine's Day!

It's a-me, Mario! Happy Valentine's Day!

Citius, Altius, Fortius! Happy Valentine's Day

If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. Happy Valentine's Day

DANGER! Potential biting hazard - KEEP AWAY! Happy Valentine's Day

Are a few of my examples.

Lol i sent you a lame joke xd.png

Meh, I'm not creative at all , but it's fun to send the flowers.

I always like sending flowers- even pixel ones biggrin.gif

and I am going nuts waiting for TJ's Valentines to grow up- but I can never stay up- 24 hours and a bit left rolleyes.gif

Lol i sent you a lame joke xd.png

I believe we've visited the same site roughly. There aren't that many dragon jokes around. laugh.gif

I believe we've visited the same site roughly. There aren't that many dragon jokes around. laugh.gif

Yeah probably ninja.gif

I wanted to ask, what are considered the rarest flowers? Based on what I've seen one of them is the dragon head, but any others?

And after seeing some of you guys talk about sending weird messages via flower I was inspired to send one as well! "Happy Valentines Day! May the llama overlord give you mercy!" Not the funniest, but meh wink.gif

I wanted to ask, what are considered the rarest flowers? Based on what I've seen one of them is the dragon head, but any others?

And after seeing some of you guys talk about sending weird messages via flower I was inspired to send one as well! "Happy Valentines Day! May the llama overlord give you mercy!" Not the funniest, but meh wink.gif

Y'all are all encouraging me to send weird or corny jokes/messages... xDDD

I got a dandelion seed. dry.gif Is the game trying to tell me that my garden needs weeding? laugh.gif

You got a dandelion?! Yeah, I think new plants are appearing...