TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

I have a hatchie! Yay!

I'm still two-four hours out. I was too busy watching the Opening Ceremony to start catching Valentines. wub.gif

I'm still two-four hours out. I was too busy watching the Opening Ceremony to start catching Valentines. wub.gif

That's okay. I have a one hour and a three hour and several 10+ hours left. But I'll probably be fogging them all when I head to bed though. I wish the week long event started earlier.

I have hatchlings! wub.gif

Edit: I just saw 3 Alt. Black Sweetlings on the Lair?! Are they back to then??? Super excited right now!

Edited by majors

Yeah, mine look about the same as yours. Fogballs. My first hatcher decided to get sick. *pets baby* Needs a steady diet of candy now to get him back up to health tongue.gif

Edit: I just saw 3 Alt. Black Sweetlings on the Lair?! Are they back to then??? Super excited right now!

For people who already have the Alts on their scroll, they will get the Alts.

Mine just hatched Alt, but I have hidden it to protect it.

Edited by purplehaze

Yes, 5 past Valentine dragons.

Oh good .. then have I them all. That went really better then the drama from Christmas dry.gif

For people who already have the Alts on their scroll, they will get the Alts.

Mine just hatched Alt, but I have hidden it to protect it.

Ya mine are sick to lol but im happy to see the alts again smile.gif

Ahhh, my hatchies are so adorable! *rolls around with them* So glad they finally started hatching. I'll have to wait until tomorrow for the whole batch to come out, but now I have room to try and hunt for what I still need.

My first egg hatched and I'm already locked again laugh.gif

Edited by KoalaNoob

A whole bunch of brand new hatchies and eggs are on my scroll! So many babies!!! wub.gif

Right now I'm waiting for my eggs to hatch but they've got a bit to go yet, and waiting for people to be interested in my trade, which I got one of them traded but not the other one yet - it's x royal blue versus the x golden wyvern I got traded, so that makes sense, but I thought people liked 2nd gens more than higher gens anyway, although I don't trade enough to know for sure. And I'm rambling a lot but I am so sleeeepy and I woke up not too long ago.

I am so happy to see people posting that they have hatchlings - it makes me excited and smiling :)

Mine started hatching just after midnight... lol spent almost 2 hours now in the AP looking for a Arsani ... > < I want one to freeze... but I'm having no luck catching at all. I caught an pretty '09 earlier and traded it for a messy one for freezing but the Arsani seems to be very elusive tonight.

Well I just traded for a pink sweetling hatchie and as it was teleported to my page it turned black so that squashed my idea of having both colors lol I know the pages with Alts. are coded for only Alts but I thought I would try.. oh well. tongue.gif

Well I just traded for a pink sweetling hatchie and as it was teleported to my page it turned black so that squashed my idea of having both colors lol I know the pages with Alts. are coded for only Alts but I thought I would try.. oh well. tongue.gif

That would have been cool.

Locked again with a 2nd Gen Arsani from Nhiostrife. I'm finding myself liking Valentines with this pairing. Too bad I can't catch a Sweetling from an CB Alt Sweetling with a Nhiostrife.

Edited by Spyridon

That would have been cool.

I know right.. but now I can freeze one and not feel bad about it tongue.gif

I know right.. but now I can freeze one and not feel bad about it tongue.gif

*rolls around on the floor* Since we know those with CB Alt Sweetlings will always get an Alt Sweetliing, I want to do checkers with alternating Alt Sweetlings and Regular ones. I just need to get my eggs to the right person.

EDIT: I've finally caught up on pairing off my caveborn dragons and naming all the pairs.

Edited by Spyridon

*rolls around on the floor* Since we know those with CB Alt Sweetlings will always get an Alt Sweetliing, I want to do checkers with alternating Alt Sweetlings and Regular ones. I just need to get my eggs to the right person.

EDIT: I've finally caught up on pairing off my caveborn dragons and naming all the pairs.

ohhh I like that idea *straps on thinking cap* what are you breeding yours with?

ohhh I like that idea *straps on thinking cap* what are you breeding yours with?

I have a 2nd Gen Female Black Marrow from CB Male Alt Sweetling/Female Black Marrow and I have a mate for it.

Female Black Marrow

Male Sweetling

I also have another 2nd Gen Sweetling from Female Red but unfortunately that one will have to be a staircase experiment as I don't have a proper 2nd Gen Red from Male Alt Sweetling for it. Plus I owe someone the kids.

Edited by Spyridon

I love having Sweetling hatchlings on my scroll again. Sweetlings are in my top five for favorite dragons, so happy limits have been lifted.

Now if only I could find a few Sweets from alts off the AP, I'd be 100% over the moon for Valentines. *goes back to catching and releasing Sweetlings*

i just got a sweetling from the take an egg leave an egg section cant wait to get the new valentines day dragon biggrin.gif its my first valentines day on DC biggrin.gif cant wait until halloween though, vampires all round biggrin.gif

I love having Sweetling hatchlings on my scroll again. Sweetlings are in my top five for favorite dragons, so happy limits have been lifted.

Now if only I could find a few Sweets from alts off the AP, I'd be 100% over the moon for Valentines. *goes back to catching and releasing Sweetlings*

You know, TJ should just increase the number the of dragons we can have on the scroll and the number of kids a dragon has. Being stuck at 7 eggs and 21 overall dragons is killing me. But that opens a whole truckload of worms in regards to debate and such.

I have a 2nd Gen Female Black Marrow from CB Male Alt Sweetling/Female Black Marrow and I have a mate for it.

Female Black Marrow

Male Sweetling

I also have another 2nd Gen Sweetling from Female Red but unfortunately that one will have to be a staircase experiment as I don't have a proper 2nd Gen Red from Male Alt Sweetling for it. Plus I owe someone the kids.

Hey cool I forgot you had one of my kids tongue.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/u0OH

well after 3 years I can finally continue my breeding project with alt. sweets and magis biggrin.gif im happy about that but like you said need to find a person to pass a kid on to so she breed and pass it back..

and its 3am here and waaay past my bedtime since works calls around 6am

good luck catching and breeding! I'll sneak in on lunch. tongue.gif