TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

I'm not sure where I can post this (if I can't post this here, let me know and I'll edit this), but I need an opinion ^^; I have a Heartseeker that hasn't been bred yet and I'm trying to see which Nebula mate would suit him better ^^; Red to go with color scheme, or blue for contrast? unsure.gif

Red nebula -> lineage example

Blue nebula -> lineage example

I'm not sure where I can post this (if I can't post this here, let me know and I'll edit this), but I need an opinion ^^; I have a Heartseeker that hasn't been bred yet and I'm trying to see which Nebula mate would suit him better ^^; Red to go with color scheme, or blue for contrast? unsure.gif

I prefer red. The blue looks out of place with the brown.

Red looks much nicer in my opinion biggrin.gif Also the pose for the blue nebula looks a little awkward.

Edited by ylangylang

I don't know; I kind of like the blue more as the red just blends red/heartseeker makes it monochromatic a bit. I think that why I love the Nhiostrife/Valentine and the Trihorn/Arsani one I was able to get. I preferably like contrast more.

Edited by Spyridon

While I normally prefer contrasting colors, I like the red better because of the shape/pose, the pose of the blue doesn't look right with heartseekers.

Obtained a Sweetling and a Valentine, so that rounds out all the Valentine's breeds for me until Friday!

What have been cool to have breeding open so I could have had a couple of Valentines breed during the Opening Ceremony of the 2014 olympics. Ah well.

Hey, can anyone tell me when breeding old valentines ends? We have the 24 hours of Valentines day itself and 3 days of new eggs dropping is that right?

Just a random question: If the AP started filling up with low gen rares, do you think people would keep grabbing holidays, or switch to rares?

Hey, can anyone tell me when breeding old valentines ends? We have the 24 hours of Valentines day itself and 3 days of new eggs dropping is that right?

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=calendar

it''s in the upper right corner of the forum page

Ends Feb 15 00:00 Cavetime.

Any guesses as to what the Valentine event will be this year?

We had Valentine cards and Roses. Chocolate candies this year or what?

Thank you all for all help! :3 Red nebula it is happy.gif

Can't wait to see the lineage created from it!

Just a random question: If the AP started filling up with low gen rares, do you think people would keep grabbing holidays, or switch to rares?

If this happened, I would probably go after the rares, especially since many members wouldn't be focused on them and considering that they would probably be gone quickly. The rest of the week would be filled with Valentine's dragons anyways.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

And low gen rares can be insta hatched too biggrin.gif

Edited by PointOfOrigin

The only one I'm having trouble with is a Heartseeker.

I know!h heart seekers are so hard to catch, and usually have horrible lineages!

And low gen rares can be ista hatched too biggrin.gif

Then your scroll fills up way quicker and hatchlings take 3 days to mature. Decisions decisions decisions.