TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

If Imposibbible has CB alts, her babies should alt if she keeps them on her scroll. I think the alt glitch only applied to people who did not have alts originally.

I guess we find out now that they lifted the limitations. laugh.gif

Could be the start of new checkers. Alt Sweetlings every other generation. What's not to love in that?

I guess we find out now that they lifted the limitations. laugh.gif

Could be the start of new checkers. Alt Sweetlings every other generation. What's not to love in that?

That'd be a pretty dang hard lineage to make... But it'd look cool!

I have 2 Heartseekers, 2 Sweetlings, and 1 Rosebud at the moment. Thinking of abandoning a Sweetling in favor of grabbing more Rosebuds, they are the only ones I really want a small army of.

Very curious about this year's dragons! I agree that it would be great to have something a little less cutesy/sweet.

That'd be a pretty dang hard lineage to make... But it'd look cool!

Well if those with CB Alt Sweetlings would like to help out, I have 2nd Gen Pink Sweetlings from CB Alt Sweetlings and can gift the 3rd Gen Sweetlings to see if they go Alt. Would be awesome.

Well if those with CB Alt Sweetlings would like to help out, I have 2nd Gen Pink Sweetlings from CB Alt Sweetlings and can gift the 3rd Gen Sweetlings to see if they go Alt. Would be awesome.

I'll be testing that theory out with this sweetling I got from the AP.

Yay!! Thank you, TJ. And thank you to the spriters of this year's Valentine!

Yay, I've now got most of them happy.gif Only one I can't seem to snag is a Heartseeker. Haven't even managed to catch ONE of them D:

Thanks for the event! smile.gif

Argh, my eggs start hatching in a few hours but I'm really impatient and I want the hatchlings out now! Of course, I'm going to fill my scroll right back up with Sweetlings. I do have to breed a Heartseeker and Arsani to keep for myself, but I have a feeling that they'll be in the last batch of the season. laugh.gif

I'm still trying to get particular Gen2 Sweetlings and I'm a bit nervous that I might not find them in time. *chews nails worriedly*

Yay, I've now got most of them happy.gif Only one I can't seem to snag is a Heartseeker. Haven't even managed to catch ONE of them D:

Thanks for the event! smile.gif

I'm actually finding the Rosebuds to be tricky, and I've only managed to catch one Arsani so far 0_o Sweetlings are tricky but not impossible, and heartseekers are so-so.

People aren't really breeding today. The forums seem fairly quiet too. It's like everyone wore themselves out after the initial frenzy yesterday.

I'm actually finding the Rosebuds to be tricky, and I've only managed to catch one Arsani so far 0_o Sweetlings are tricky but not impossible, and heartseekers are so-so.

People aren't really breeding today. The forums seem fairly quiet too. It's like everyone wore themselves out after the initial frenzy yesterday.

I find Sweetlings to be the easiest, personally.

I can't catch the 09 Valentines. The one I have was gifted to me. I did catch a couple of Rosebuds but I gave them away.

I just hope there are enough eggs for a second round of catching.

I can't catch the 09 Valentines. The one I have was gifted to me. I did catch a couple of Rosebuds but I gave them away.

I just hope there are enough eggs for a second round of catching.

I caught a few 09s but they were all messy. I'm trying to find a 2nd gen from a moonstone because the dark blue looks so great against the pink. Uhhhhg but I'm locked for another 4 hours.

If many did what I did, everyone is egg-locked, and will start unlocking in about 3 hours or so if they incubated, or tomorrow night, if they don't have the incubates.

Today has been more of a Forum day, rather than a Cave day, but it will be a Cave night. Earlier, the Forums were kinda busy, at least where I was reading.

Or is everyone watching the Olympics? blink.gif

I didn't even think of that. That's probably it right there too happy.gif

And you're right, there are more than likely a good number of locked-up scrolls. I somehow managed to remain mostly unlocked. I'm usually as locked as everyone else.

I know I am locked currently. While everyone was breeding and watching the AP I managed to snag a few Nebula's <3

I am hunting for more of the val x val eggs on the AP as soon as I am unlocked. They are beautiful lineage!

If many did what I did, everyone is egg-locked, and will start unlocking in about 3 hours or so if they incubated, or tomorrow night, if they don't have the incubates.

Today has been more of a Forum day, rather than a Cave day, but it will be a Cave night. Earlier, the Forums were kinda busy, at least where I was reading.

I know I'm locked for another 3 hours, but won't be fully unlocked until later tomorrow morning.

I've definitely had the hardest times with the Rosebud so far. I've *accidentally* snatched, and then put back, 4 Sweetlings and 2 Valentines.

2 hours from now - I'll have one spot unlocked

The rest will take between 11 to 12 hours...Ah well - at least when I wake up, I can go back to hunting for other non-Valentines eggs.

Out of all the breeds - I had the hardest time snagging an Arsani, though the Rosebud was a close second (Sweetling was no issue - and Heartseeker and Valentine eggs I bred ad kept)

I haven't bred any of my CBs yet, Rosebuds, Heartseekers and Arsani, and won't breed until fairly late on the 14th, unless my intended giftee shows up before then.

If they don't show up, I will have a Rosebud and two Arsani available, in addition to whatever extras drop into the AP.

I did see one of my AP'd Sweetling babies in one of the trading threads earlier today, and felt a little sad about it. I'm glad they thought it was worth something, yet, at the same time, I hope all the babies end up with someone who will love them.

ETA missing breed name. rolleyes.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

The only things on my scroll that I've caught myself are the Val '09 and the rosebud. The rest were gifts and one trade. I'm finding them all a bit harder to catch. Maybe it's because I had such an easy time with catching Halloween and Christmas dragons this past year.

*turns off TV* What Olympics are you talking about? *whistles*

I caught three eggs, traded for 2, and was gifted the other 2. I need to catch 2nd Gens from commons.

Just bred mine, I wish it would have produced more in the clutches sad.gif

My five pairs gave two of each and I wanted to keep one of each kind for next year so I unfortunately could only send five eggs to the AP this time

09 x Frill

Sweetling x Frill

Rosebud x Golden Wyvern

Heartseeker x Golden Wyvern

Arsani x Speckled Throat

I wonder if we will get an all male breed? it's gone every other year so far

Just bred mine, I wish it would have produced more in the clutches sad.gif

My five pairs gave two of each and I wanted to keep one of each kind for next year so I unfortunately could only send five eggs to the AP this time

09 x Frill

Sweetling x Frill

Rosebud x Golden Wyvern

Heartseeker x Golden Wyvern

Arsani x Speckled Throat

I wonder if we will get an all male breed? it's gone every other year so far

From what I understand, genders of the CBs alternate every year for Valentines while for Christmas, the genders are the same for 2 years then alternates for another 2.

I'm glad I don't have to use my influences. laugh.gif I had to make sure I had enough females and males when Halloween comes around so I don't run out.