TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

Ooh, I like the diamond idea! That color would look really nice.

*still mutters about tuxedo*

I'm so excited for the limit lift, as i can now freeze a Sweetling, my hands down favorite hatchling! biggrin.gif

Isn't that a bit of a sad name? xd.png

Not when I hear her saying in a Southern dialect "I do declare being such a delicate dragon and all, I was born with a weak constitution. I may have inherited it from my mama."

@Spyridon- Maybe. My rosebud is only technically at 6 days and 17 hours (but I incubated her). My sweetling however is nearing the 24 hour mark and his egg views are at 1000 and he's been fine.

I want to know what the event will be. I loved the flower gifting last year. I have horrible patience when it comes to these things. ;_;

Not when I hear her saying in a Southern dialect "I do declare being such a delicate dragon and all, I was born with a weak constitution. I may have inherited it from my mama."

@Spyridon- Maybe. My rosebud is only technically at 6 days and 17 hours (but I incubated her). My sweetling however is nearing the 24 hour mark and his egg views are at 1000 and he's been fine.

Well, the Southern accents I hear are usually the bad ones from the movies.

I still haven't decided names for my dragons yet. I'm so behind on naming my dragons. *face palm*

Maybe I should get cracking on it while I wait for my egg to hatch.

Well, the Southern accents I hear are usually the bad ones from the movies.

I still haven't decided names for my dragons yet. I'm so behind on naming my dragons. *face palm*

Maybe I should get cracking on it while I wait for my egg to hatch.

I am from the South and I can tell you that no one really says "I do declare", but I like to imagine my rosebud would. Any type of fancy dragon would be awesome. Maybe a perfume dragon to go with the heartseekers...since they're already musky? Wait, the rosebuds are perfume-y. I dunno. I wish it was the fourteenth already. laugh.gif

I am from the South and I can tell you that no one really says "I do declare", but I like to imagine my rosebud would. Any type of fancy dragon would be awesome. Maybe a perfume dragon to go with the heartseekers...since they're already musky? Wait, the rosebuds are perfume-y. I dunno. I wish it was the fourteenth already. laugh.gif

Well Rosebuds are rose dragonish so they have to smell. In a good way. A fragrance dragon would be kind of cool. Their sweat could be desired by humans for their unique scents and no two dragons would smell the same.

I may have to name my little rosebud "Weak Constitution". Her egg has the least amount of views and is the only one to get sick so far.

My eggs have been much the same. They've all been sick at least once, a few of the Rosebuds have been sick twice.

Awww, teddy bear dragon! biggrin.gif

edit: I just google image searched for teddy bear dragon:

teddy bear as dragon

dragon with teddy bears

both of those are adoraaaablleeeeee

Yeah, they are kind of cute.

It would be cool to have a Valentine or Christmas pygmy to go along with the Pumpkin and other pygmy breeds. Maybe even throw in a couple of the twin-headed breeds to broaden the checkers.

Eee, yes! More lineage options! Little Christmas elf pigmy! And two headed Valentine dragons that depending on your view of the holiday can fight with themselves or be so lovey sweet! :D

I love DC holiday time. biggrin.gif As well as new val egs, I can sometimes catch a rare...like this time I grabbed a tinsel...A TINSEL...FRom the AP. biggrin.gif I didn't have one yet. Now I do. biggrin.gif Score.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

wooo, loving the lack of limits. I've managed to get half way through my goal so far. xd.png

PS. That Teddy Bear dressed as a dragon is just... ♥♥♥♥♥ blink.gif

Aw yesss biggrin.gif Been looking forward to this, I've missed the last few valentine dragons, finally a chance to catch up!

Oh dear. I just realized... I don't have last years Valentine's.....

Edit: Wow... Took some damned fast clicking, but I got two of last year's eggs!

Edit #2: Holy @#%&! I managed to catch SIBLINGS!

Edited by Surreal SaDiablo

Woo hoo! Already got some decent eggs.

Reminder: Keep a lookout in the normal cave, there may be some rare eggs that no one has taken notice of, I just got a leetle tree!

Ahhh, it's so nice to see these beautiful V day eggs sitting on my scroll! I'm really grateful that TJ lifted the limit on them. Darn my seven egg limit. lol I'd like to get greedy and snag 7 more. rolleyes.gif

Can't wait to see the new egg and dragon!

Edit: I would LOVE to see a teddy bear dragon in the cave!

Edited by MedievalMystic

Yay! Now I have 2nd gen Heartseeker from Rosebud. biggrin.gifhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/eTx62 I wanted Rosebud from this pair. But I saw only Heartseekers from this dragons. Maybe they breed only Heartseekers, or just peoples don´t have luck. laugh.gif

And I can do some nice Vals checkers. biggrin.gif

Thank you TJ. biggrin.gif