TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

Very good band it is. c:

edit: MUSIC gendered male, by the way, for anyone curious. Kind of sad, as I was hoping for female, but it doesn't really make a difference.. Still deciding on the name..

did you not influence him? o:

grats on everyones prizes gendering!

Very good band it is. c:

edit: MUSIC gendered male, by the way, for anyone curious. Kind of sad, as I was hoping for female, but it doesn't really make a difference.. Still deciding on the name..

Oooh oooh I know! Name him Erik Phantom! It's a Phantom of the Opera reference, Erik was his name in the book. He was called the Angel of Music. biggrin.gif I think it fits perfectly.

Oh, Silky will grow up in six hours! Wonderful,I want to breed!

But there are still 21 clicks to do to the 700...I'm kind of worried if she reachs them. I mean, 679 clicks are great, but a nice, round 700 would be kind of amazing, not?

So...........my little Silver Shimmer hatchi gendered female!!

I did not influence the egg, wanted to be surprised!!

Altho it seems most of my eggs gender female if left uninfluenced!!!

Now to start looking thru my scroll for potential mates!!!

WOOT!!

(OH!! That Nebi hatchi sitting next to her? A descendant of PENK!!)

Finally got the nerve to unfog my Bronze 'tantd' now that it's down to 5 days, might fog it again if it gets too many views. Named it already, though I'm letting it gender to whatever it feels like - I don't really have a preference for male or female.

Edited by Taintedtamer

I probably shouldn't be surprised that things work out differently for different dragons, but it's a little curious to me that Katrina was put under the same views regimen as Roran was and will receive so much fewer by the looks of it! Strange, it's almost like the dragons have personalities!

One day to go!

Overall Views: 28128

Unique Views: 2245

Clicks: 537

I probably shouldn't be surprised that things work out differently for different dragons, but it's a little curious to me that Katrina was put under the same views regimen as Roran was and will receive so much fewer by the looks of it! Strange, it's almost like the dragons have personalities!

One day to go!

I think it's partially that the "OMG WHAT WILL THEY BE" rush is over. Everyone was freaking out and stalking the hatcheries to see what the new adult prizes would look like... now, not so much xd.png

(or maybe she's just shy wink.gif)

Yeah, right, everybody knows how they'll look like, so, we don't have curiousity on our site *lol*

Indeed, Silky reached 690. But I think I'll need to fog her in 15 minutes or so because I'm going to gym and I don't want to miss the 700.. So I think she'll be fogged from 19-20 O'clock or so.

The super-coolest thing ever would be if she reachs the 700 in the net twenty minutes, but I think that's not realistic, as the biggest run on her ist over.

The first day got her 300 clicks, today only 50 or so :-)

Don't feel too bad about it, April. Qualeo confided to me that he used dark magic and goat sacrifice to get Logic as many views as he did, so I doubt anyone could ever match it.

*lol*

I'm not feeling bad about it. I mean, I got 700 clicks. 700 ip-adresses clicked on my egg. Isn't this great? I think it's amazing.

And I mean, I own a gold Tinsel. I didn't even thought about owning a 5th gen Tinsel before I won the raffle, it was never realistic for me to own even 3rd gen metals.

And now, I own one of the rarest dragons ever. I think it's amazing, and in 5 hours, I can start to spread this joy around a bit with 2nd gens and Tinselfails.

I really want to thank TJ and the dc players. Without your advice, your help, your clicks, your comments, this would never became true.

Thank you all so much!

*claps* Bravo! That's the spirit! biggrin.gif

*sobs in despair for no win*

Anyone else pacing around anxiously as the last hours tick by before they can grow up??

Peace gendered female, just as I influenced her. CB female Holly, my dream come true wub.gif

Edited by Silver Sea Mystic

Don't feel too bad about it, April. Qualeo confided to me that he used dark magic and goat sacrifice to get Logic as many views as he did, so I doubt anyone could ever match it.

*whistles innocently*

10 hours til Riven is adult:

Overall Views: 4873

Unique Views: 1323

Clicks: 256

I'm still baffled as to how some of my more common breeds of Dragons have higher views than her (but she holds the click record for my scroll now)

@kooky112 - if you mean the ones like this user posted image - they are Tinsel Dragons (one of the two 'Prize breed' dragons)

Oooh oooh I know! Name him Erik Phantom! It's a Phantom of the Opera reference, Erik was his name in the book. He was called the Angel of Music. biggrin.gif I think it fits perfectly.

oooooooh! *another phantom of the opera fan*

I mean this one

~Please use /lineage/ links by replacing /view/ in the url with /lineage/. You should also only post dragons you have permission to post. Leaving the code because the owner is here and sharing the code. /SLAYR[/url]

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I mean this one

That's a shimmer-scale. It's the other prize breed. smile.gif

I mean this one

That's the Shimmer-scale - the other Prize Dragon

Congrats guys as your babies grow up - looking forward to seeing their first offspring partners smile.gif

701 clicks *lol*

I missed her 700th click, it' kind of funny xd.png

So, I'll just wait for the net nice and round number, the 715. Sounds nice, not?

One day to go!

555th clicker, wohoo! xd.png

Finally got the nerve to unfog my Bronze 'tantd' now that it's down to 5 days, might fog it again if it gets too many views. Named it already, though I'm letting it gender to whatever it feels like - I don't really have a preference for male or female.

HAYA!!

Too many views are not a problem for the Prize dragons!!!

They may get sick but the are protected from dying!!!

Many of the prize winners try to get MOST views they can! There is a most views record out there somewhere that needs to get beaten!!!

Gratz on your baby!!!

Congratulations on your baby! I like the name! smile.gif