TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

Oh, didn't you know? There already is a blanket dragon - just breed a female Pillow to a really, really heavy dragon, you know, like a stone... the best part is you don't even get an egg, you just get an adult blanket dragon! (My Pillows keep seem to disappearing after, though--weird)

I am laughing way to much at that...No more soda for me tonight *blames the sugar*

Oh, didn't you know? There already is a blanket dragon - just breed a female Pillow to a really, really heavy dragon, you know, like a stone... the best part is you don't even get an egg, you just get an adult blanket dragon! (My Pillows keep seem to disappearing after, though--weird)

xd.png Fantastic

Dunno about blankets, but I have a duvet. tongue.gif

ETA: Which I NEED to breed with him. ohmy.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Good News - I've got The King Bed TkBED

We've got a whole DC bedroom here!

All the new and old prize dragons can have anawesome pillow fight!!

Yep smile.gif one of my favourites.

Very good band it is. c:

edit: MUSIC gendered male, by the way, for anyone curious. Kind of sad, as I was hoping for female, but it doesn't really make a difference.. Still deciding on the name..

Edited by Kojayo55

Hooray! Night gendered male as he was supposed to! biggrin.gif

By the way, I completely approve of the lines mentioned with night. Nightlight, nightm00ny, SciFinight, and nightMUSIC all sound epic. <3

Yay, she's a girl! Influence-fail would've been *very* painful.

Yay! CROSS gendered Male too! Looks like we have a nice mix of boys and girls this year smile.gif

It will definitely make even gens easier! biggrin.gif

My Holly girl will be fully grown by this time tomorrow!!! I've also got a lot of views too, nearly 5000 at this point.

I love the cb Soulpeace, so pretty!

Oh, I can't wait to have the 30 hours until Silky grows up over!

I want to start the breeding now! *lol*

Her first mate is already chosen, this cb Terrae: http://dragcave.net/lineage/tFDGt

The combination with the green and the gold is just awesome and my favourite one, I think. :-)

I just need a cool name for the Terrae. Suggestions? Maybe something with velvet, or "Samt", which is velvet in german?

Yep, Gold Tinsel x Terrae looks great! Child of Crocias Aurea.

The Green looks great with the gold, not? :-)

Only a few hours, ans she is at 666 clicks. My Goal is to reach 700, ans I Hope That will work :-).

Sorry for the writing, Autocorrect in German while writing a post in english is Kind of weird *lol*

I find it incredibly frustrating to see if my lil prince has gendered right. Lucky is a bit slow on views at the moment. smile.gif

What codes do you think /he/ would be best suited with? I want to know your thoughts on codes and pretty lineage ideas. smile.gif (PS: The name atm the only temporary haha smile.gif )

CG~

I find it incredibly frustrating to see if my lil prince has gendered right. Lucky is a bit slow on views at the moment. smile.gif

What codes do you think /he/ would be best suited with? I want to know your thoughts on codes and pretty lineage ideas. smile.gif (PS: The name atm the only temporary haha smile.gif )

CG~

Lucky night - The "Get lucky" lineage

Lucky Spazz - The "Happy accident" lineage

Lucky ninja - The "Fear me" lineage

Zelda still won't gender even though my other hatchlings have. |D

It's making me anxious everytime I scroll down and see it not gendered yet. OTL

Zelda still won't gender even though my other hatchlings have. |D

It's making me anxious everytime I scroll down and see it not gendered yet. OTL

Zelda is probably the shimmer I'm mostly checking to see if it's going to gender right or will it be crossplaying xd.png

Edited by Hisa

Frankly, I'm sure that people will find that gendering is probably the most stressful part of the entire raffle. tongue.gif

Frankly, I'm sure that people will find that gendering is probably the most stressful part of the entire raffle. tongue.gif

Eh, truthfully, I didn't really care either way for mine. I would have been okay either way because there are so many lineage options to think about. I guess I'm weird like that. poptartFINALTINY.gif

So true!!!

Lati0s has finally gendered male, i was a nervous wreck before he did, as i have so many plans of pretty lineages to do with male tins biggrin.gif