TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

On a personally exciting note~ My my1st has gendered male and has been named Lord Myst The 1st~

user posted image

Sooooooooo this happened.... http://dragcave.net/lineage/MjXhM  xd.png

Ooo!!! =O That's so prettyyyy~~~ <333

EDIT:

On a personally exciting note~ My my1st has gendered male and has been named Lord Myst The 1st~

user posted image

Oo! =3 Congrats!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by Kira-san

user posted image

That's a really cute name <3

grats sheppardkid and AnanoKimi :3

i don't think i've seen male silver tin x silver yet o: i'm sure it's done somewhere, but its the first i've seen myself! very pretty~

user posted image

That spelling of Mist (the...can you call the game before it's sequel a prequel? Well, either way I'm going to) - Myst is the prequel game of Riven

If I really cared about lineages or crosses - I would love to see at some point the two lineages meet - but as I don't, no big deal.

Still - awesome name for the little one!

Edited by ShorahNagi

Thanks everyone! I actually closed my eyes when I hit the breed button. xd.png I didn't want to see the evil message of refusal. Imagine my surprise when an uber shiny met my gaze. lol

@ ainisarie- I saw that! Put it back in its nest please. tongue.gif

And Riven joins the Adult Prize Dragon Team!

Though sadly when I tried to breed her with her Stone mate:

You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced.

I'm glad it's not a refusal between the two - but I was really hoping to get an egg first time.

Ah well - I'll try again later when I go live with my breeding plans (and it will be with the same mate)

Edited by ShorahNagi

Thank you biggrin.gif Shall be spontaneously breeding and gifting ma babies and maybe MAYBE make a list. A tiny one to ensure that everyone gets an egg and in case I go inactive for x reason I won't leave a huge unfulfilled list behind :3

Oh my I want one so much despite not being able to continue it xd.png

I could. biggrin.gif Would make a beautiful checker.

Sooooooooo this happened.... http://dragcave.net/lineage/MjXhM xd.png

Pretty!

*eyes prpldrgnfr's shiny dragon* Hmmm... I like checkers too. It would be extra purty.

Silver tinsels look nice with rainbow coppers too. I would show you, but she's fogged. I ERed her and forgot to check on her for a bit. She hatched sick. sad.gif (third gen checker with Abby and Penk)

grats!!

i'm looking for a terrae prizekin myself x3 silver shimmy tho

HAYA!!!

I just sent you a PM!!!!

Has anyone had their Silver Shimmer gender male? I'd love to see a female Swallowtail bred with one, if it hasn't been done yet. tongue.gif

@sheppardkid Congrats on the pretty shiny! wub.gif

@ShorahNagi Haha, don't worry. That's only the first breeding after all. wink.gif Good luck with future breeding attempts!