TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

You could always put an extra space between the words.  And no, I don't have it.

That works, She is named :3

For now

Edited by Keltera

Just let it be known that IOUs are risky. We don't really have any alternatives, though xd.png

(I was a on a prize winner list in 2011 though that person has now gone inactive despite me having paid my part of the IOU.)

They really can be. For the record, I'd suggest people who do manage to get on lists not start paying until they're at least 3rd in line, if they can help it. If what's being asked of you is something easy to get and quickly replaced, then sure, but if people are asking CB Coppers or CB Metals of you it's best to hold off and see how things go first. No fun delivering all the goods only to find out the owner's quit a month later and left you high and dry in spot 15!

Not a winner again, oh well.

Awaiting next year again. In the mean time, it'll be fun to see the new names/codes of the prizes.

Still trying to decide between Music Note or Musical Rhapsody

I think Musical Rhapsody looks pretty.

I'm deaf, so yeah, don't beat me up for music comments, rofl. smile.gif

In the meanwhile, I'm glad that you guys are having fun with your wins and having fun naming them now. smile.gif

She has finally hatched! Say hello to Katrina Argetevarinya! I had a lot of trouble deciding on a last name for her, but in the end I went with Silver Stars in the Ancient Language.

Too bad every single Pern character's name is taken, that's a great scifi series too hahaha.

How about McCaffrey's other series? Surely there's one character that isn't currently on a dragon. xd.png

She has finally hatched! Say hello to Katrina Argetevarinya! I had a lot of trouble deciding on a last name for her, but in the end I went with Silver Stars in the Ancient Language.

Ack! Poor hatchie is sick! I hope it's protected! And Congratulations!

Loving all of the names people are coming up with. They are as awesome as the codes! <3 Also adding to the list of huzzahs. Night hatched last night! Decided to go ahead and name him before he gendered so I'm hoping he sticks to his influence. Say a warm hello to Stargate Legends.

@ Keltera- You can always pick one of the most iconic scifi shows and name your baby after that one. Aside from that, I'd stay with what you've got. smile.gif

Wow, these names.. So cool! Scifi.. Could take a name from David Webers's scifi series of books, those rock. smile.gif

On another note.. I half think Pipes and Beets should be regiven out (keep the codes, but given to a different member by random generator..). Then again, that probably wont happen. But it would be nice if they could find new homes, and since they aren't grown.. Just an idea.

I think i may keep "Borg Queen" with the double space for a bit, if i cannot get "Borg Queen" i will try to think of another name, unfortunately most of the stuff you guys have mentioned i do not know of yet!!

Edited by Keltera

On another note.. I half think Pipes and Beets should be regiven out (keep the codes, but given to a different member by random generator..).

Or TJ could remove them from the burnt scrolls and toss them to the AP.

... where AW would probably catch both. tongue.gif

... where AW would probably catch both.

Plot twist!

Or TJ could remove them from the burnt scrolls and toss them to the AP.

... where AW would probably catch both. tongue.gif

Or that idea too. I'll admit, I would adore to have one of them (me and most others), and I think its really sad that they both are just sitting on a scroll with no one who can love them. So giving them away to anyone who will is better then where they are now..

Even if whoever would get them isn't active on the forums, or quits, the wee ones could still be loved. Whereas right now.. Not so much. If they were adults, I couldn't really even think of suggesting this, but the pair need new homes! tongue.gif

And it would make someone else who probably loves this game smile. smile.gif Two new someones, probably. Well, if TJ does something like that, or gives them to a new person.

... Plot twist indeed...

Still think people are jumping the gun on the matter. Mistakes happen. My brothers' scrolls were wrongfully burned and it was nearly two weeks before TJ restored them. Obviously there's a time limit here with them growing and all but I still don't think we should be gathering around the carcass quite yet!

It makes you wonder if the Raffle is partly a honeypot, though.

I've seen at least two prize winners have been burnt so far (from 2010 to now). This incident would make the third that I remember.

Edited by DarkEternity

SciFi is now officaly the "Borg Queen"

That's awesome! Where is the name from?

(And the evil half of my mind was like, now watch the wee one gender male tongue.gif)

(And the evil half of my mind was like, now watch the wee one gender male tongue.gif)

Star Trek, I believe.

Night is definitely not going to win the view olympics. xd.png Here are his current stats:

Views: 2880

Unique views: 669

Clicks: 174

I did fog him last night because the sickness message was disconcerting. I know he can't die, but that troubling feeling wouldn't go away until I hid him.

lol same here!

Lati0s looks so cute, I'd die if it didn't grow up healthy tongue.gif

Borg Queen

and don`t you dare jinx me tongue.gif

Edited by Keltera

lol same here!

Lati0s looks so cute, I'd die if it didn't grow up healthy tongue.gif

Yeah it's just become so ingrained in my head that sick message = bad news. xd.png

On a different note, night has broken into the 200s on his clicks. That officially makes him the dragon with the most clicks on my scroll. ^^

woo! she gendered female!

Yay! Congrats! Mine hasn't yet, she's got a boatload of stats, just being typical prize stubborn. laugh.gif