diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

3 minutes ago, Chaosdawn said:

Can someone please grab my lost white egg in the AR, code starts with G5. It's there now and I can't grab it. DX

Did someone grab it for you? I haven't seen it.

1 minute ago, Paintra said:

Did someone grab it for you? I haven't seen it.

I don't think so, it doesn't have any views other than mine. I saw it but got the 'you can't seem to find this egg' when I tried to get it. >.<  It's at 3 d 13 h. 

Just now, Chaosdawn said:

I don't think so, it doesn't have any views other than mine. I saw it but got the 'you can't seem to find this egg' when I tried to get it. >.<  It's at 3 d 13 h. 

Hopefully no one else has grabbed it! I'm keeping my eyes on the AP.

1 minute ago, Paintra said:

Hopefully no one else has grabbed it! I'm keeping my eyes on the AP.

Thank you! Some day I'll learn to double check if I'm locked before I breed. >.<

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please pm me, Thanks!

Thank you, @obelisk_light! :) 

Edited by Natevaelle

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Edited by foreverlokied224

Does anyone happen to know kanya146715 outside of the forums? I'm trying to send them an IOU egg I was finally able to breed and am struggling to get in touch with them. I'd appreciate any assistance as this egg took an unusually long time to produce and I'd hate to make them wait even more. c:

1 hour ago, Terces said:

Does anyone happen to know kanya146715 outside of the forums? I'm trying to send them an IOU egg I was finally able to breed and am struggling to get in touch with them. I'd appreciate any assistance as this egg took an unusually long time to produce and I'd hate to make them wait even more. 😄

Looks like they got burned :(

image.png.ad8e00b8fe910ad5ac0fe96c24589546.png

Edited by Paintra

Someone messaged me privately saying the same thing. :c Well, that explains why I haven't heard back from them at least. Mystery solved!

Seems they got burnt somewhen in early May. It interrupted our Bingo play back then because they were the host (who then just disappeared).

Aah clumsy me. I should never concentrate on more than one thing at the same time.

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks! Egg saved, thank you!

Edited by Varislapsi

Found help from Jenneta - thank you, thank you! 🤩

Edited by Terrafreaky

4 minutes ago, Terrafreaky said:

I can help out! I have one egg slot open. :)

I need to find someone whose name I forgot

I have bred a 2g 'Xenofail'(?) Pharos from CB Thalassa parents I don't need and have noticed there is someone else (or some people) who collect unique PB Xenos for lineage building? No one has expressed any interest in trading with me so I wish to give it away.

Here is the lineage in question:

image.png.da637ed21d8011f238a4ebc0e6716d58.png

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks! Nevermind, I figured it out.

Edited by lovecats99

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here or message me. Thanks!

Thank you, @Ruffledfeathers! :) 

Edited by Natevaelle

Could somebody who uses the discord chat please tell EnderEcho that I have sent them a message on the forums here? Thank you.