diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

I need: to erase an influence
If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

I can provide teleports both ways! I have tons of magis. Thanks!

Edit: Pm'ed you, Nessj, thank you!

Edited by Toyo

I can help with this. Teleport back is no problem. I have enough Magis, too. :)

2 minutes ago, Tecca said:

I can!

I need: to contact a user with a full PM box 
If you are harpuiapwnsyou, please contact me - thanks!

Need: to erase an influence

I was tired and accidentally influenced my Xeno female. ._. If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks! 

Thank you, sunshine_ley! :) 

Edited by lovecats99

9 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Need: to erase an influence

I was tired and accidentally influenced my Xeno female. ._. If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks! 

I got ya c: PM me

If you are djengis, please contact me - thanks!

On 6/12/2017 at 3:09 AM, djengis said:

I need to erase 2 influences , could someone help me out?

Let's see if the site update side-effects include e-mail notifications of people quoting you... Or should I try telepathy? :lol:

Hey, djengis, I have your egg for you, please visit the forums before Halloween, it won't keep that long! :nyan:

Edited by Snowwall

17 hours ago, Snowwall said:

If you are djengis, please contact me - thanks!

Let's see if the site update side-effects include e-mail notifications of people quoting you... Or should I try telepathy? :lol:

Hey, djengis, I have your egg for you, please visit the forums before Halloween, it won't keep that long! :nyan:

try @djengis

im here! sorry, i have moved 2 times in the past 2 months and have limited internet

Yay, djengis her her egg! (y) (even if it's not an egg any more, it's still cute :) )

I need to: once again, find someone

There was somebody whose signature asked for an old prize dragon signature badge. Whilst looking through my archives to find such I've found https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/158071-evolettes-badges/, one pie badge like https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/39145-amazon_warrior/ has and a few others I've collated at https://imgur.com/a/nvDKF (no golds, funnily enough, but I believe they needed a silver anyway). However, I kinda lost the person who needed it :unsure:

*If you know who made those badges, I'd be grateful, too. Sources are even harder to find than pictures! "Use the Cloud", they said, "trust your files to the internet", they said...*

@fuzzbucket @Vibrance

If you paste your text, Invision says something about "pasted rich text" and suggests "plain text". If you take that suggestion, you can paste markup without it going too meta. That sort of works. I can't imagine how it figures out that both "Ctrl+B" bold and "[B" bold should be bold, but it seems to do so.

Edited by Snowwall

@Snowwall @Ruby Eyes Thanks for the tag about the prize badges. Yes, I am looking for the silver pie one. Unfortunately, the one on @Amazon_warrior's signature was edited to say "catcher" instead of "winner" since she got her's from the AP. If worse comes to worse and I can't find the image that says "winner" instead, I suppose I could try to edit it myself. I'm not sure it would look so great though since I have no experience with that. ^^;

On 10/6/2017 at 7:04 PM, Forest said:

@Snowwall @Ruby Eyes Thanks for the tag about the prize badges. Yes, I am looking for the silver pie one. Unfortunately, the one on @Amazon_warrior's signature was edited to say "catcher" instead of "winner" since she got her's from the AP. If worse comes to worse and I can't find the image that says "winner" instead, I suppose I could try to edit it myself. I'm not sure it would look so great though since I have no experience with that. ^^;

@Forest

It's so small, the letters barely have room for error - hence they are easy to edit, because there is nowhere else they could go :D

Here, catch: https://imgur.com/a/uQw4y 

(with all due respect to the original author, it's not my work, I couldn't find the original, etc, etc... I just rewrote a few letters!)

Edited by Snowwall

I need: to find someone whose name I forgot
Someone was looking for fleshcrownes (I think...hope... lol) for an IOU. I caught one, but I can't remember their name to send it their way.

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

I need to erase an influence. 

Please PM me if you can help. =3 It hatches in 10 hours, so if anyone can help right away, that'd be great. =/

I need: to find someone whose name I forgot don't know

DratiniDragon10000 posted on EATW to contact them on forums about dino trading, but the name they gave was Ceberous, which is not on here.

If you are DratiniDragon10000, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

Edit: PM pending

Edited by Shadowdrake

3 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

I need: to find someone whose name I forgot don't know

DratiniDragon10000 posted on EATW to contact them on forums about dino trading, but the name they gave was Ceberous, which is not on here.

If you are DratiniDragon10000, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

Try Puppyloverdog10000

https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/67830-puppyloverdog10000/

(Maybe Ceberous is a different site?)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I need: to find someone who I can't reach

I have been trying to reach Lancepenn2009 to confirm that they are still interested in Halloween offspring, but they have not responded to my PM.

If you are @Lancepenn2009, please contact me, or if you know how to reach them offsite, please reply here - thanks!

I need: to find someone whose forum name has possibly changed

I'm looking for a person whose forum name is (was?) god_matter. The name does not appear when I search so I guess it may be due to a changed name?

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

Edit: Thank you Ruby Eyes!

Edited by Tecca