TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

This has definitely been an awesome mini-game! Thank you to everyone who helped make it happen for us!

Agree 100%!

I have enjoyed this more than any of the previous Christmas events.

I know its late but Happy New Year everybody from Ontario, Canada. This year it is the Year of the Horse and I luuuuuuuuuuuv Horses smile.gif Anyway watched the Tournament of Roses Parade and the hockey Winter Classic between Toronto and Detroit. Was really cool at that.

Just added a coloured snow tower to my fort and repaired it. Have lots of snow leftover outside and on the game.

I'm going to legitimately miss Snow Wars. sad.gif It might be DC's best mini game ever. I've been enjoying it more than DC, itself, these last couple of weeks.

Hint hint. More like this, please.

YES. SO MUCH. (Speaking of which, does anyone happen to know of a game like this? I know of games where you have to build, but it's more character-fighting and less building oriented... I'd love to find an actual game like this, just building and protecting your fort and such...)

I have one hour to get rid of 966 units of snow. Crazy-attack time!!

Awwww! I only have 1960 units of snow. I was hoping to make it to 2000 before midnight.

Ach. I would love to take down a few forts, but I reallydon't feel like spending the time to throw 1500 snow away. It'd take too long.

Ahhh... so close to level 25! *Throws a ton of icicles*

I still got over 1200 units of snow that is otherwise gonna go unused...I can help with that!

I'm just gonna say this has been enjoyable and if ya wanna attack, then go for it...

I wanna see destruction... laugh.gif

YES. SO MUCH. (Speaking of which, does anyone happen to know of a game like this? I know of games where you have to build, but it's more character-fighting and less building oriented... I'd love to find an actual game like this, just building and protecting your fort and such...)

I have one hour to get rid of 966 units of snow. Crazy-attack time!!

It would be fun to have this available as a game, year round. If you find something, let me know! (TJ?...)

smile.gif

has anyone been notified that they have won the rare dragon yet?

The drawing hasn't been held, yet. The event ends in less than half an hour, but it may be a few days before TJ gets around to notifying winners. He will announce in a news thread here when the notices go out.

has anyone been notified that they have won the rare dragon yet?

No, it's not technically midnight DC time. Besides that, TJ and/or admins have to take the time to choose however many winners (TJ IS always full of surprises after all), email the winners, re-choose if someone doesn't email, then send them their prize. It could take awhile. BUT, from what I've seen, there's new posts about when the people are awarded and stuff, so we won't just be left in the dark, that I can promise

EDIT: ninja.gif 'd by purplehaze

Edited by xoxoLuver_Grrrloxox

I think I'm done decorating my fort. Went from having a forest of Tall Ice Towers with 1878 HP to its current configuration. I'll just say it's a temple of dragon worship. Deal. xd.png

Gee, didn't use up all that much snow, only took it halfway down... lol

I'm confused...what's the DC date?

TJ's original post says the game goes until midnight of the 1/2.

I know America writes their date back-to-front, but doesn't that include another 24hrs?

I'm confused...what's the DC date?

TJ's original post says the game goes until midnight of the 1/2.

I know America writes their date back-to-front, but doesn't that include another 24hrs?

It's January first for another 11 minutes, Cave time.

Well I just lobbed 10 icicles at it and still see no damage. blink.gif

It would be nice to see at least one tower come down. sad.gif

Those don't have a damaged sprite. I've knocked down a few forts with those ice palaces and they never show any damage.

Loved the event this year. Worried my fort will get saved in whatever condition there in when it ends, so I came on to make sure it's repaired and ready just in case :3

Edit: I hate auto-incorrect D:<

Edited by draganot

Those don't have a damaged sprite. I've knocked down a few forts with those ice palaces and they never show any damage.

Loved the event this year. Worried my fort will get saved in td utter condition so I came on to make sure it's repaired and ready just in case :3

I figured. I haven't seen damaged logs or trees, either.