Dirtytabs

Show off your fort!

Wow people, there are some awesome looking forts so far. Even if they're a work in progress, given time and more snow (collect ALL the snow!), those builds will become even better. Liking people's creativity so far, well done. biggrin.gif

I just finished the exterior wall on my Fort, and decided on a decoration. The large dragon sculpture was too big, and I'm not really a fountain person. So the 4 miniblock sized dragon bust sculpture it was!

Thanks for the compliments, lol. I tried moving the crazy thing around, moving the wall too, only in that one spot do the buildings not want to work together. However, I accidentally found a fix buy selling that piece and replacing it with the same exact new piece.

Fair warning, don't try to click and drag the pieces in a rush, apparently the game thinks you want to sell the pieces if you do. Oops! xd.png

I am enjoying stealing ideas looking at everybodies forts, some creativity going on here!

Here's my finished fort, though I may make some small changes biggrin.gif

Dragons vs Kitty?

I really want to be able to rotate those banners, I can't put any in with the cat because of the orientation...

A bit of a mess on the inside but it looks great for my walls. Plan on removing some parts from the inside once I get on a computer since I can't remove them on a phone :/

Fort

Edited by draganot

----------Link Deleted-----------

I have to say it's getting more and more crowded and I really don't know what to do with the amount of snow I have left biggrin.gif

Please do not attack! ninja.gif

-------------------------------------------------

Yup I deleted the link because I got about 100 points knocked off within last 2 hours ninja.gif

Edited by Jon_

What level do you have to be to get the trees and the sculptures and other great stuff.... I am at level 15 and haven't gotten those things yet...or am I just missing it somewhere?

Level 25 is when you unlock them, I believe.

Edited by MysticTiger

Level 25 is when you unlock them, I believe.

Thank you..I guess I still have a way to go!

Mah Fort :3

Still a HUGE work in progress but I'm liking it so far. ^___^ Needs more trees, a two more statues, some snow stuff, more spikes and two smaller artillery things. >>

Yikes! I love all the forts so far. I think mine looks..umm..blah in comparison.

My fort ^^

I'm not fully done yet but I was going for a Skyrim kind of feel. I asked hubby about what he thought about it. He said it looks like something you would see in Solitude.

WB

Wolfs_Bane, bland? Not hardly. That's interesting with the trees to either side like that.

My WIP Fort trading out snow walls for ice walls. not sure still what's gonna happen with the front half, but I'm loving the back. The forts with trees have been very inspirational. Seeing all these different ideas is great biggrin.gif

Thank you Darketeeth ^^ When I 1st started work on it I wanted the tree line to give the feeling of being in a snow bound forest. In the small clearing would be like ruins of a fort from the olden days. I'm glad you like it though ^ _ ^

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane