Dirtytabs

Show off your fort!

Stupid question, but how do you level up??

& where is everybody getting all those really nice snow sculptures & stuff? unsure.gif

You get hit yourself/throw snowballs at other people. Depending on how much damage is taken/given, you gain EXP.

The sculptures are unlocked by level. Not sure which though... 24 or 25? Please correct me if I'm wrong...

Personally, I think mine may be too plain. tongue.gif

See?

I need to rack up on snowballs to make three more snow dragons. laugh.gif

Maybe I'll add another row of walls. xd.png

Well, I am not good at building, I still don't know if I am done or will go on with it; My snow fort

Edit: can't spell

Edited by Naughtrish

LOL. My son's fort is up to 403 HP now... :-)

ETA: Spyro17, I love your castle!

Edited by tjekan

Here's my little fort. I'm think I'm done so far (at least for the moment xd.png )

Wellcome to my Winterfell. At first I thought to make the Night's Watch Castle Black with the Wall and the haunted forest, but Winterfell is Winterfell. What can I say biggrin.gif

The variety of forts, keeps, castles, etc., is so amazing and wonderful! I am so glad we're not doing voting contests for the prizes, because it would be too hard to pick one, or even ten best!

I'm still working on mine, maybe 2/3s finished at this point. Please excuse all the ice chips from the construction, but here's the current view of The Verdant Winter Castle.

Need one more tower and some fountains for in the courtyard, but nearly finished!!

Shame we can't turn the items 90 degrees! Nevertheless, I love my snowcastle in the forest wub.gif

Edited by Mirhana