Dirtytabs

Show off your fort!

My Snow Fort! I think that I'm done! xd.png

@VampiricOmen & Evolette

Thank you so much for the advice! It worked! biggrin.gif

@VampiricOmen

Thanks for the compliment! smile.gif Your fort is looking great as well! I love how it is symmetric too. Go Red Dragons! xd.png

My Snow Fort! I think that I'm done! xd.png

@VampiricOmen & Evolette

Thank you so much for the advice! It worked! biggrin.gif

@VampiricOmen

Thanks for the compliment! smile.gif Your fort is looking great as well! I love how it is symmetric too. Go Red Dragons! xd.png

That looks fantastic! Love the layout of your fort, especially the way you utilized the ice spikes.

Red Dragons to the end! Symmetry was a bit difficult to work with as some decor doesn't have a different angle, regardless I think mine worked out well. Thank you for the compliment as well. biggrin.gif

@ Digital Decay I think your fort is coming along very nicely, well done. happy.gif

Awesome fort, well done! When you save it, the clipping problem should fix. Try placing a 1 snow item in an area where it clips first to double check if it's still clipped after saving. That way if it doesn't you can refund the 1 snow used by deleting the item.

PointOfOrigin, your fort looks gorgeous. smile.gif

Went from this:

Linked for size

And these (sorry for tiny pictures, screenshot was taken from Firefox Thumbnails):

user posted image

To this:

Linked for size

I think I'm pretty much done, save for a few tweaks here and there. I'm really happy with how my fort turned out, although the 'castle' part of it proved to be quite the pain do decide whether I wanted this or that. Saving up a bunch of snow to see it all in one before saving helped a little, but I still had to update as I went - so much snow used. x_x

Hey, thank you smile.gif

Yours is gorgeous too; if I wasn't working on this I'd probably steal a couple of your ideas.

@Sarah

Who ever lives in that igloo must feel really important when they walk through the the rows of stones and the guard of honor. laugh.gif You would expect a large castle at the end, but then there's just an igloo. Awesome! xd.png

@Sarah

Who ever lives in that igloo must feel really important when they walk through the the rows of stones and the guard of honor. laugh.gif You would expect a large castle at the end, but then there's just an igloo. Awesome! xd.png

Thank you! xd.png Igloos are harder to build than castles afterall... xd.png

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/Azila

Granted, mine is still a VERY heavy work in progress. For now, I'm settling for having a semi-decent fort until I get enough experience to get pretty (and protective) ice walls and the like.

I'm thinking I might set up the inside to have some little woods or something on the far side and have banners and stuff in the other corners.

Annnddd now I'm being reminded of Winterfell. Good job, GOT.

Edited by azila

Well just getting started as needing to level up and get more snow but here is mine for now Work In Progress..

Will keep all up dates as I add more and level up.

Arapaho

Hi, Arapaho,

just to mention, your link shows the viewer their own scroll.

Just for an instant, I was wondering why anyone would bother doing one just like mine! xd.png

OMG, everyone except me has such gorgeous and creative forts!

Re-edit: Evolette, yours is amzing.

But what about the snowdragons?

I love them, but they wouldn't suit my plain old battle-station.

Further re-edit: Evolette, I'd say, don't clutter it up too much, though; it's lovely as is, and you don't want to distract from the design.

Edited by Syphoneira

Hi, Arapaho,

just to mention, your link shows the viewer their own scroll.

Just for an instant, I was wondering why anyone would bother doing one just like mine!  xd.png

LOL, that happens to me a lot in this topic. xd.png

EDIT: Click the igloo in my signature for my finalized fort. Though, I'm not quite satisfied. :/ Suggestions? xd.png

Edited by Evolette

LOL, that happens to me a lot in this topic. xd.png

EDIT: Click the igloo in my signature for my finalized fort. Though, I'm not quite satisfied. :/ Suggestions? xd.png

Fill the inside with snowcats tongue.gif

Wow, everyone's forts look amazing! smile.gif

Meanwhile, here is mine: http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/Natevaelle

It is still under construction. I am having a problem with the layering. :\ I try to put a dragon bust beside the others but it goes behind the wall.

user posted image

Natevaelle, I think perhaps the rock is interfering, although the bush/rock display is too perfect to disrupt.

Have you thought about moving each dragon (edit: on that side) one square over, to see if that worked?

Re-edit: maybe it wouldn't crowd the entrance too badly if both of the dragons were right beside it, so as not to throw off the symmetry?

It's so beautiful, it must be really annoying to have that one silly little problem...

Edited by Syphoneira

I have a pretty simple WIP compared to everybody else, but I love symmetrical so meh. xd.png

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/Beldarius

Any suggestions on how to continue? I don't really like that big dragon statue so much, it takes too much space.

Updated this... and made a spaceship of fountains and snow dragons. 8D The dragons are the crew members~

I think I'll be calling this one Hagane... and that dragon in the middle is Captain Onodera from Super Robot Wars OG. xd.png