Dirtytabs

Show off your fort!

Aiming to build an actual hold: link

user posted image

It has the health of one too. It already has 416 HP despite being still incomplete.

I fell in love with the snow dragons... so I made a snow dragon family!

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/Melisande

and the little snow balls look a little like eggies, so it's a mommy and daddy, with three baby snow dragons (may add more when I get more snow) and some eggies! The ice-statue in the back kinda makes me think of a grandparent dragon who's no longer with them, but still watching over the family -nods-

Dose any one else has a story behind their fort? or do people just build forts?

Thank you! xd.png Igloos are harder to build than castles afterall... xd.png

Are you talking about real life or just in the game....?

Got to level 25 so I'm making my fort now.

Are you talking about real life or just in the game....?

Got to level 25 so I'm making my fort now.

Both I guess. In real life castles don't melt. In the game the castles take up less space. Either way igloos are a pain (but they still look pretty)

My work

Still on progress. I've no idea what the middle-age buildings look like, but I really like the game.

Catpaw, every time I click on your link, I come up with my own fort.

Can you explain why?

EEZ COMPLETE!!!!

My finished fort. ^___________^ I'm quite proud of it. Comments, critiques, suggests on what to add/remove would be greatly appreciated. Please don't chuck snow at it. However if you would like some help leveling up, I will gladly chuck some snow at you. :3

Catpaw, every time I click on your link, I come up with my own fort.

Can you explain why?

They just copied the link from when they clicked on the medal on their scroll. You have to add "/scrollname" to the end of it in order to show someone else's; otherwise, the default link will show you your own as though you clicked on your own medal on your own scroll.

Anyway, here's my work in progress. I've got the walls done, but the middle still needs a lot of work... and it needs more trees...

Edited by Millie_Azure

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/Huskee

Please, no snowballs...

Definitely not finished... I don't what to do now, though... any suggestions?

I know I've posted here before but deleted my post, because back then I didn't really have anything to "show off", did I? xd.png Sorry about that...

And of course my fort is still uncreative... I'll probably make some last-minute tearing-down-and-rebuilding on the last day when I have too much snow to deal with or something xd.png

Edited by alphawolfhuskee