Dirtytabs

Show off your fort!

I'm very proud of this.

..... This made me burst out laughing and scared my kitty from sitting on my lap. And I don't even know why I'm laughing other than it's a good laugh! I guess it just looks like a snow cat army to me? Ready to attempt a takeover of the dragons? xd.png

Wow! There are some really nice forts here! I'm planning on making mine a few days before the event ends to rally up some snow points and checking out some of the players' forts first. I can say I'm very impressed with a lot of the forts here. o_o

My sister made this one. xd.png

That one is awesome!

Mine's not that pretty right now, I'm waiting for more ammo snow to accumulate before I can add more walls and towers to it. I'm also hoping to add that beautiful giant Dragon. December Bane's Fortress I imagine this is where my CB Wrapping Paper Dragon: December Bane would live. He'd probably love it there. xd.png

I'm very proud of this.

I love this xd.png

My Fort!

I am still working on mine. Almost done with the spike ice walls around the fort. Just need to add some more items and then I am done.

Might keep making tweaks to it, but I think my castle is done!

Now I can start throwing snow at people again. biggrin.gif

Whoa, that's not a fort, that's a full blown CASTLE! o.o; It would take a lot of snow to bring that thing down.

Hmm ran out of snow before completing my wall and everything else I want to do but here is link for anyone interested biggrin.gif

Some really lovely and creative things going on with the forts in this thread!

I am making progress slooowly!

I almost have my double walls completed to protect my buildings that I have yet to build. So far I am really liking where I am at.

Like everyone else, not enough snow quick enough.

And it really stinks when someone causes 20 points of damage so that you have to spend the majority of the snow units from the hour to repair the fort. mad.gif

Well...I still don't know what to do...But while I thik about it someone would like to play with me? silliest idea EVER poptartFINALTINY.gif

All I can say is Wow guys - so much awesomness

mine isn't much because I'm slow and on a low level still - but having fun nontheless xd.png

My snowfort isn't quite finished, but I'm close enough to that you can see what it'll look like in the end.

And there are some seriously awesome forts in this thread! c: wow, much snow, so art