Dirtytabs

Show off your fort!

My fort has two sides to it. When I started building yesterday, I guess I had shadow igloos. The two I thought I had ended up being 10.

I knew there was something off when I saw I had 50 HP with only two igloos. tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Mine is still just the outer walls, trying to get enough $$ to add some more structures before I post

Major work in progress. I hope to complete it before the event is over. It seems that I have much to do yet! Only the south walls and the main gateway are in place. I may change the gateway to have lower walls. Not sure yet.

Winterfell is coming along nicely, and I'm hoping once I max out (only 4 levels left!), I'll be able to get in a couple of nice keeps and have full ice walls all over. Very excited to get to the decorations and make it a good and proper keep biggrin.gif

Also, does anyone know how to get rid of a building if you don't want it any more?

Edited by Dr. Paine

Also, does anyone know how to get rid of a building if you don't want it any more?

Double click it to remove it. You'll be refunded half of its snow cost. happy.gif

Double click it to remove it. You'll be refunded half of its snow cost. happy.gif

Ah, perfect! Thanks a lot smile.gif

Winterfell is coming along nicely, and I'm hoping once I max out (only 4 levels left!), I'll be able to get in a couple of nice keeps and have full ice walls all over. Very excited to get to the decorations and make it a good and proper keep biggrin.gif

You have to add your username to the URL to show your fort to others. smile.gif

You have to add your username to the URL to show your fort to others. smile.gif

Fixed... sorry ^^; Been here five years, you'd think I'd know how all this works xd.png

Has no one thought of building a maze yet? ohmy.gif As soon as I get more snow per hour I'm totally building one! With one of those round towers in the middle tongue.gif

Edited by Scotland

Has no one thought of building a maze yet? ohmy.gif As soon as I get more snow per hour I'm totally building one! With one of those round towers in the middle tongue.gif

I'm building one. It has external tall ice walls, and then I'm using packed snow walls for the interior. I'm still building the external wall though.

The Verdant Winter Castle is still very much under construction, http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/dragongrrrl, while I'm gradually replacing the original igloos, snow walls and towers with ice. Yeah, I know I'm losing a few of the accumulated points as I go, but my plans are worth those small losses. Once I have the outer wall completed, I'll finish all the interior buildings and walls, and complete the landscaping.

Thank you again to all the Snow Warriors who helped me to reach level 25! biggrin.gif

Does anyone think more pieces will be added as the week progresses?

user posted image

The ApoCATlypse is coming. Are you ready?

*saving up for another large ice keep.... my cat has only one eye atm whoops*

Edited by zaverxi

That looks cool with the trees arround it. I'm trying to keep my igloo in the middle.

Thank you! biggrin.gif However, after looking at your igloo I'm tempted to use snow walls instead because they look so nice.

My fort. Obviously not finished yet. I'm hoping to get 2 large dragons either side, and also put a low double wall on the outside. There is going to be the edge of a forest to the back.

No idea yet what I'm going to put in the courtyard to actually protect though tongue.gif

My Fort~

I am still working on it. I am trying to put spiked ice walls around the whole thing and some more snow dragons and a dragon sculpture. Still trying to plan some other stuff....

@Windy

Awww, it's so cute how the little snow cat is hiding between the trees. Little Red Riding Hood? <3

@Iside

This really does look like a fort! Nice idea to make the snow balls look like cannonballs!

@Tawanda and Tikigurl

Yours look elegant and really majestic ... and safe, of course! Perfekt for a Queen with many enemies xd.png

Here's mine. (Work in progress, of course ^^)

I try to mix as many different parts as possible to make it look as if a crazy sorcerer had built it after eating too many mushrooms... or maybe as if it belonged to someone who got attacked so often that he had to replace destroyed walls by whatever was available. laugh.gif

Yet, it's still supposed to look as if someone planned it somehow...

Edited by Hermeline

A work in progress. It bothers me that the small keep looks damaged when it's not.

I don't want to pull it away from the back wall, but I may have to. I wonder if that could be fixed?

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/tawanda001

Try clicking and holding the small keep and then releasing it. I think it goes by whatever's placed last but I'm out of snow right now so I can't really check. You could try using trees instead of the walls if they bother you like I'm trying to do with mine (the links in my sig if you want to see it but I'm not done so I'm not sure if it helps). Regardless it looks nice either way.

@Hermeline I like yours smile.gif can't wait to see what it looks like when it's done.

A work in progress. It bothers me that the small keep looks damaged when it's not.

I don't want to pull it away from the back wall, but I may have to. I wonder if that could be fixed?

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/tawanda001

Simply lift the one keep image and set it back down in the same place, then save. I think that will fix it.

They do seem to layer from bottom, first image set down, to top, the last image set down.

Nice fort, even with your little image problem!

And ninja'd again! xd.png

Edited by dragongrrl