Dirtytabs

Show off your fort!

Ha! I can totally see what you're going for there.  xd.png

Do you plan on putting a gate in the middle of each wall, too?

Well with the current sprites to work with, it'd be difficult but I'll see what I can do about the gates. tongue.gif

(I could put in the archways as the gates I guess? But they'd be open all the time and humanity would all be eaten by the titans!)

I'd put in the 4 different districts of each wall but unfortunately I don't have much space to work with. OTL

Edited by Shizuku-chan

Ooh, this is very neat! I like the placement of snowballs. It accentuates the rest of the fort. o3o

Thank you Sock! :3 Your fort is awesome looking as well! :3

Well with the current sprites to work with, it'd be difficult but I'll see what I can do about the gates. tongue.gif

(I could put in the archways as the gates I guess? But they'd be open all the time and humanity would all be eaten by the titans!)

I'd put in the 4 different districts of each wall but unfortunately I don't have much space to work with. OTL

Haha, yeah, there isn't much space, is there...

Maybe just put towers where the gates would be? And then an open archway for Shiganshina. xd.png (and the space between the first two walls can be filled with dragons and snowmen....)

Here's mine

I appreciate opinions on which trees you think would look best in the front. smile.gif

flitzthesoulreaper: I love it!!

SockPuppet Strangler: Looks like whoever lives in that igloo is awfully paranoid.

noxlyx: I love what you did with the dragon statue. It kind of looks like a monument which is what I'm trying to achieve.

Edited by Booo

Here's mine. I didn't really know what to do so I just decided to make it symmetrical. I like how some people didn't use the entire map for their forts though.

SockPuppet Strangler: Looks like whoever lives in that igloo is awfully paranoid.

Yup! >D

Love yours! The rocks right against the wall look really good. Hadn't thought of that. Lots of different allegiances in your fort. =o

Here's mine. I didn't really know what to do so I just decided to make it symmetrical. I like how some people didn't use the entire map for their forts though.

Oooh - very nice!

Ok, my fort looks a bit more... fortlike. Though still not great because I just don't have an eye for design like so many amazing forts you guys have. laugh.gif

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/Dimar

D'aww, the little sectioned off igloo is adorable.

Here's my fort; I'm still trying to find stuff to add to it every now and then.

For now, though, this is it so far!

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/MokiHunter

Ooh! I like the igloos on the outside wall - like patrollers can just sneak in and get a nap when they need. =p

Ok, mine is pretty much finished. I'm at 248 hp, max level, and currently have 113 snow in reserve. I didn't want it to be crammed with stuff, just made it nice and elegant. What you all think?

Riverwillows

Edited by Riverwillows

@ MysticTiger -- I really, really like the look of yours! So pretty.

@ Booo -- Love your front entrance!

@ RiverWillows -- I think you were successful, it looks very elegant!

Here's my fort at the moment... I might be finished, not sure. There's a snowball arsenal built up around it, even though it isn't very fortified, to be honest!

Edited by Kelkelen

Wow, Kelkelen. It looks as if people have a lot of fun at your fort

Here is my fort

Oooh! Clever defenses, with the staggered walls in front. And love the castle at the heart of it!

Mine is kind of generic, but I don't feel like changing it around :/ I've got so much extra snow, I don't know what to do with it lol

Fort

Edited by SerasVahe

I can't decide if I like how my fort is starting to come forth... /: And yush, it's still a work in progress, but I ran out of snow (again, lol).

I'm sort of thinking about moving the outer walls and make a huge castle instead of a castle with a wall around itself... But I can't decide. Gah, I'm too picky lol.

And everyone else's looks amazing! :3

user posted image

My ice palace is finished, if I don't alter something.

HP:461

Did change some things haha. But I like it so much more right now, looks clean. I will keep my ice palace this way! biggrin.gif

HP: 469

Edited by Mondat