Dirtytabs

Show off your fort!

I believe that I am finally done.

All teams are in residence at Dracovania where the Red Dragon rules the kingdom. The Red Dragon hosts the annual gathering where knights from neighboring kingdoms join in the Christmas festivities. By day, the forests and castle walls are used for training the knights. By night, the grand dinning hall is filled to near capacity with knights enjoying the numerous imported exotic fruits, cheeses, and meats along with the best ale in all the kingdoms.

So all you brave knights come gather around the tables in the grand dinning hall at Dracovania and share your tales of conquest, of dragon training, and of feats of bravery.

I love looking at everybody`s fort! http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/Kzspot

Edited to add--- am I linking something wrong? I can see my fort when I am logged into Dragon Cave and click the link, but when I logged out and tried to look at it again, the link is not found.

Edited to add AGAIN-- evidently you do have to be logged in to Dragon Cave to see any of the forts, silly me, never mind.

Edited by kzspot

I love looking at all the forts, too. It always amazes me how we can all be offered the same building materials and yet come up with such different ideas.

I posted mine back near the beginning, but I think it is finished, now. I have a lot of other ideas I'd like to try, but they would involve pretty much starting over and I don't really want to do that. I am pretty happy with what I have done. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/purplehaze

finally finished! smile.gif

standing at 340 total health is my perfectly symmetrical castle with minimal blockage of the entire structure.

Fort

(I may add a snow cat or something small to it later.)

Everyone's forts look great. Mine kinda looks like a village with a castle at the center.

My Fort

Edited by Red Dragonette

finally finished! smile.gif

standing at 340 total health is my perfectly symmetrical castle with minimal blockage of the entire structure.

Fort

(I may add a snow cat or something small to it later.)

Impressive!

Mine is at 331 and is hidden in trees. I may have to revamp my thinking. lol.

There are see some pretty cool looking forts here.

My fort is starting to look random. xd.png

It seems I keep accidentally causing shadow items. Last time caused the birth of like 16 trees, 4 cats, 3 dragon statues, 3 snow bunnies, 12 boulders and 6 towers.

I'm pretty proud of mine, I was going for a sort of castle-in-the-woods look and I think it turned out nice. My fort! I might add a few rocks, but I think it's done. For now...

I have to say that is impressive

Thank you!

I like yours too. Those dragons look ready to take on the attackers, that with their snowball stash. And the ice dragon looks like it's hiding behind the trees laugh.gif

I believe my fort is finished (unless I find something else to add) :3 My fort

Ooh, this is very neat! I like the placement of snowballs. It accentuates the rest of the fort. o3o