Dirtytabs

Show off your fort!

I must say that I am really absolutely amazed by how creative all of you are with buidling your forts! smile.gif And the thing I love most is that not two forts look the same!

I decided to make mine a little pretty basic and a little on the "darker" side, although I am really in a holiday mood right now. ^^ (It's not finished yet, but I won't be changing much of it, just the outer line of snowballs.)

user posted image

Edited by traumeule

Well, so far I think my fort is coming along nicely. It's obviously not done yet, but it will be in a day or two. Please tell me what you think of it and if you would make any changes!

Obviously not done yet, a day or two of gathering snow to go, but I'm happy with what I think my fort will look like when done, the edges going around completely, and two big dragons in the middle... On a side note, it's really fun to see everyone's ideas and creations, every one individual in some way or another, and... hail to the chicken lords. wink.gif

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/Shizuku-chan

Wall Maria, Rose and Sina are up for my Shingeki no Kyojin inspired fort! Now I'd need to wait for my snow to regenerate so I can add in titans and some big ass trees.  biggrin.gif

I LOVE YOU.

Oh, and here's my fort. I've almost finished it. I went for the fort-in-the-forest look.

I think I'm done! My fort. Unless I decide to change it completely. Which I might xd.png I do like it, but ther's not quite enough forest and it's more busy than I was originally going for.

Mine so far, I still need one more Giant Snowdragon, and some decoration trees.

user posted image