Bugzilla

SNOW WARS - Knowledge sharing and unofficial FAQ

My fort is completely destroyed, and it tells me I have to pay 2 snow for fixing it. When it had 1 hitpoint left, it was 1 snow for repairing it. I think it might cost 1 snow for repairing a damaged fort, as long as it has at least 1 hp left, and 2 snow for repairing a fort with 0 hp left?

But some damaged-but-not-destroyed forts cost more.

You toss a loose snowball at _____'s fort, dealing 1 damage. The fort is destroyed in the process.

You gain 1 experience point.

Hmmm... Maybe it's not always 3 damage when you destroy a fort:

Also, it may depend on the strength of the fort?

Does your fort being completely destroyed have any negative effects other than snow cost? I've been terrified as I work for 8 hours tomorrow and have no net access during that time.

Edited by Zada2011

Does your fort being completely destroyed have any negative effects other than snow cost? I've been terrified as I work for 8 hours tomorrow and have no net access during that time.

Once your fort is completely destroyed, those who attack you do not gain any exp and you do not gain any either.

But you still keep on receiving your snow as usual.

No, no that I've noticed.

I've had my fort destroyed, repaired, and now it's destroyed again.

So if you're asking whether or not when a person's fort is destroyed they're out of the game completely, then no. biggrin.gif

ninja.gif'd...

Edited by Dragon_cave

I just fixed my fort!

My Fort's Level: 11

HP Prior to Repair: 9 (I think...)

Max HP: 10

Snow to Repair: 1

Types of Structures: walls (snow ones) and a few snowballs

Here is what I have seen for the repairs on my fort:

13/17 HP = 1 unit to repair

9/17 HP = 2 units to repair

7/17 HP = 2 units to repair

1/17 HP = 4 units to repair

0/17 HP = 4 units to repair (level 19)

Unfortunately, I got a rush of snowballs when I was at 7/17, so I dropped to 1/17 HP without having the time to check the intermediate steps.

Anyone know if there are prerequisites (your level or something) that you need to throw icicles? I can throw loose snow and packed snow, have 5 snow and it won't let me choose to throw an icicle?

Edited by Zaxian

Anyone know if there are prerequisites (your level or something) that you need to throw icicles? I can throw loose snow and packed snow, have 5 snow and it won't let me choose to throw an icicle?

You need to be level 15 to throw icicles. Also, level 20 is 68 exp. smile.gif

EDIT: Ninja-d ninja.gif

Edited by Phioxse

Level 15. It'll tell you in the mouseover. smile.gif

Aha, thanks very much (never thought to look for mouseover text on it! Doh!)

I've seen a level 24 fort with a silver badge so I'm assuming it's either based on HP or you need to be level 25 to get a gold badge.

Event badge

The color of the badge linking to this holiday event changes after a while from bronze to silver. Maybe it is related to the level of your fort? Maybe it is related to the maximum HP of your fort? If you know something about this, please share...

Someone may have already said this before (I'm too lazy to check), but for me, the badge changed to silver when I reached level 15, just now.

Someone may have already said this before (I'm too lazy to check), but for me, the badge changed to silver when I reached level 15, just now.

Yeah. Mine too. That suggests it is based on level which then suggests that gold = level 25.

Edited by Phioxse

Yeah. Mine too. That suggest it is based on level which then suggests that gold = level 25.

I'm level 25 (there's a proof image somewhere on this topic, I forgot where xd.png), but if you look at my scroll I still have a silver medal. Either a gold medal does not exist or you need a stronger fort. I'm currently focusing on strengthening/decorating my fort, and I'll update if anything changes. :3

Edited by Evolette

I'm level 25 (there's a proof image somewhere on this topic, I forgot where xd.png), but if you look at my scroll I still have a silver medal. Either a gold medal does not exist or you need a stronger fort. I'm currently focusing on strengthening/decorating my fort, and I'll update if anything changes. :3

That's a point - I haven't actually seen a gold medal yet. I just assumed that there would be one. xd.png

I just fixed my fort!

My Fort's Level: 12

HP Prior to Repair: 8/10

Snow to Repair: 1

Types of Structures: walls (snow ones) and a few snowballs

I was level 15 (47exp) and still had the bronze trophy. Now with level 16 and 52 exp I finally got my silver trophy.

< - Gold medal, lvl 25 fort.

OHMYGOSH HOW? Teach me, oh Great One *bows to knees*.

OHMYGOSH HOW? Teach me, oh Great One *bows to knees*.

Iurno, I hit level 25 and it went gold. I only had like 6HP at the time.