Bugzilla

SNOW WARS - Knowledge sharing and unofficial FAQ

OHMYGOSH HOW? Teach me, oh Great One *bows to knees*.

Iurno, I hit level 25 and it went gold. I only had like 6HP at the time.

Iurno, I hit level 25 and it went gold. I only had like 6HP at the time.

... Oh... o.o

I've been level 25 for about ten minutes, I still have the silver medal.. What were your stats, that you got the gold?

Maybe it's based on how strong your fort is if it were max HP? For instance, if X is the amount of HP you need for gold, and you're level 25, even if you have 1/X HP, you still get a gold medal? I don't know. Just random speculation. tongue.gif

Maybe it's based on how strong your fort is if it were max HP? For instance, if X is the amount of HP you need for gold, and you're level 25, even if you have 1/X HP, you still get a gold medal? I don't know. Just random speculation. tongue.gif

But the other person said they had 6 HP. Wait, did they mean total, or just the number out of something?

But the other person said they had 6 HP. Wait, did they mean total, or just the number out of something?

Maybe they meant they had 6 out of their total HP.

I'm still at level 5 dry.gif

Is the best way to level-up to get people to throw snow at you or to throw snow at others? At the moment I only have one snow... waiting on the hour with impatience.

Has anyone been compiling the repair cost stats?

I am trying to (and I have seen your messages), but that's not easy.

Two hypothesis so far:

• The cost is based on the total amount of damage (e.g., 1 unit for 1-5, 2 units for 6-10, etc.)
  • The cost is based on the value or number of buildings that were destroyed

I'm still at level 5 dry.gif

Is the best way to level-up to get people to throw snow at you or to throw snow at others? At the moment I only have one snow... waiting on the hour with impatience.

I would use this thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=157227 Throw one at someone, they'll throw one at you, you'll get 3 exp. (one from your throw, 2 from theirs, I think) rather than just throwing at random which will give you one.

In which level the badges change?

I think this question and info should go to the first post

In which level the badges change?

I think this question and info should go to the first post

It's not level. Some people are getting silver at like 15. I'm at 23 and still bronze.

I wonder if it's how many snowballs youve thrown, or how much HP your fort has?

It's not level. Some people are getting silver at like 15. I'm at 23 and still bronze.

I wonder if it's how many snowballs youve thrown, or how much HP your fort has?

Whats your HP, would you mind sharing? Total, I mean.

@Odeen- If that's the case... I'm starting to wonder if there is a glitch somewhere along the line.. I want a gold medal, and I'm 25.. This is just wierd.

Edited by EscapistLore

sure! It was at 8, I just spent a lot of snowballs on upgrading (be at work for a while, dont wanna go to 0 while there!) and it's at 27 total now, still bronze.

So it is not related to HP, or level. What is the variable, here? O.o

Something to do with the amount of snow you have thrown? unsure.gif

Something to do with the amount of snow you have thrown? unsure.gif

no idea. ive thrown quite a bit, though tonight ill try more. if anyone wants to visibly look at the forts to compare this one is mine.

If it helps I have a silver badge, got at around level 15. I got the basic snowglobe and couple of balls at the beginning and have done nothing to it since. Only repaired the once though HP did not get below 6 or 7. Now at 5 HP.

Now a level 21. Methods have been a mix to attack randomnely and off the snow ball fight threads.

How are peoples forts with more decoration etc? If more snow is being spent on the fort itself less to attack with and may have to lean on being attacked themselves more - perhaps about contribution with others?

EDIT: On the 1 versus 2 to repair, is it a case of if 0HP one to revive and reinstate your HP?

Edited by lilacamy931

Could be a combination of everything.

It used to only cost me 1 snowball to repair at 1 HP, but this time it cost me 2 snowballs to repair at 2 HP. The only thing that's changed is my level (and the fact that I got down to 0 HP at one point, if that has any effect?).

Same thing happened to me

@Odeen- If that's the case... I'm starting to wonder if there is a glitch somewhere along the line.. I want a gold medal, and I'm 25.. This is just wierd.

I just went silver at 15 (exp 43)

Has anyone been compiling the repair cost stats?

I assumed it might have something to do with max HP and remaining HP? At 10 HP, repairing from 0 HP cost 2 snow. At 15 HP, repairing from 0 HP cost 3 snow. At the same time, my fort currently has 5/15 and to repair, it'll cost 2. Level doesn't seem to really come into play, at least not that I'm aware of.

Also:

My badge is gold at 15 HP. If that helps with the badge colour speculation. Wait... unless it's bronze. Does anyone have a gold for me to compare with? XD It was bronze. I upgraded to silver, sooo. =p

I personally think it has something to do with how tricked out your fort is.

Edited by Varekis

I'm at 15, HP 6/8, and damaged - and it will cost me one snow to repair.