Bugzilla

SNOW WARS - Knowledge sharing and unofficial FAQ

I'm sorry, is it just me, or is Evolette's badge thingy still silver?

I mean, if she reached the max level, then shouldn't it be logical that she has a golden badge?

Or is it golden or idontunderstand

Looks silver to me, too. Maybe the max level and badge colors arent connected, you have to grow your fort to get badge colors?

XP to get to level 2 is 1, and xp to get to level 3 is 2.

Thanks! I was missing that info. I updated the first message.

Looks silver to me, too. Maybe the max level and badge colors arent connected, you have to grow your fort to get badge colors?

So hypothetically, to get a ticket for the raffle, you need a golden badge, and maxed level right?

Here is what is known so far about the different levels and what they unlock. I will try to improve the format of this message later...

[*]1 - 0 exp - 1 snow/hour

[*]2 - ? exp - 1 snow/hour

[*]3 - ? exp - 1 snow/hour

[*]4 - 5 exp - 1 snow/hour

I currently have 5 exp and I'm level 3, it tells me it's one more exp before ich reach the next level, so I think level 4 starts at 6 exp.

If I recall that right, I was level 2 with 3 exp and again 1 more exp to next level.

So it should be:

Level 1 - 0 exp

Level 2 - 1-3 exp

Level 3 - 4-5 exp

Level 4 - 6-? exp

Can anyone confirm that? Not sure if my memory is failing me, since the step from level 2 to 3 seems larger than the following to level 4.

After 20 lvl there is new building with 20 hp (my fort is broken, so I can't give you picture)

New "buildings" for level 25:

user posted image Blue Banner (-1 snow, +1 defense) user posted image Green Banner (-1 snow, +1 defense) user posted image Pink Banner (-1 snow, +1 defense)

user posted image Purple Banner (-1 snow, +1 defense) user posted image Red Banner (-1 snow, +1 defense) user posted image Yellow Banner (-1 snow, +1 defense)

user posted image Tree (-1 snow, +1 defense) user posted image Snowy Tree (-1 snow, +1 defense) user posted image Tall Tree (-1 snow, +1 defense)

user posted image Large Rock (-3 snow, +1 defense) user posted image Medium Rock (-2 snow, +1 defense)

user posted image Small Rock (-1 snow, +1 defense) user posted image Snow Dragon (-1 snow, +1 defense)

Basically, useless decoration. xd.png

EDIT: There are more (let me know if I'm wrong and these are available in lower levels)!

user posted image Large Dragon Sculpture (-20 snow, +1 defense) user posted image (-10 snow, +1 defense) user posted image (-1 snow, +1 defense)

user posted image Ice Fountain (-5 snow, +1 defense)

Edited by Evolette

Thanks for posting the new buildings, Evolette. I will be getting some of those, even if they are primarily decorative. biggrin.gif

Honestly doesn't show much else. I'll see if I can still collect snowballs/attack others.

What was the upshot on this, are you still collecting snow? Because if not, I think I should slow down and do some building, LOL!

user posted image

It looks like Igloos show damage?

Which is cool. smile.gif

(This is not from my fort, so I don't know at what HP that happens).

ANY HP. It has happened to me several times sad.gif

What was the upshot on this, are you still collecting snow? Because if not, I think I should slow down and do some building, LOL!

I'm still collecting snow. smile.gif I'll be using most of them to decorate my fort (because HAH, I finally can biggrin.gif) and maybe I'll give away some (a better way of saying "ATTACKING OTHERS!" >:D) to random people. :3

New "buildings" for level 25:

(...)

Thanks a lot Evolette!

Important request for those who are at level 19 or higher: if you repair your fort, please check if some of the buildings listed above are available. I would like to know if they are all unlocked once you reach level 25 or if some of them are unlocked earlier.

ANY HP. It has happened to me several times sad.gif

Pfftt. I got this, like, 5-7 times before I upgraded to a Small Ice Keep. xd.png

Edited by Evolette

I have 2 snow units but I only can throw loose snow and not packed. I am level 4 right now.

When you sell igloos, do you get 2 or 3 snowballs back? Or 2.5?

You get 3 back. Actually it's half of the original cost, but it's rounded, so you get 3 instead of 2.5. If you sell the basic snowballs which cost 1 snow, you get 1 snow back when you sell them smile.gif

Edit: Inserted quote, 'coz I was ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Ha-Ki

well i had to go to work just when the event started and only just got home 2 hours ago, so i dont have a lot of snowballs yet , but so far its been fun!! xd.png

I have 2 snow units but I only can throw loose snow and not packed. I am level 4 right now.

It unlocks at level 5, and icicles unlock at level 15.

I just fixed my fort!

My Fort's Level: 10

HP Prior to Repair: 6

Max HP: 10

Snow to Repair: 1

Types of Structures: snow (just those little snowballs, not even an igloo)

Edited by SolarCat

My fort is completely destroyed, and it tells me I have to pay 2 snow for fixing it. When it had 1 hitpoint left, it was 1 snow for repairing it. I think it might cost 1 snow for repairing a damaged fort, as long as it has at least 1 hp left, and 2 snow for repairing a fort with 0 hp left?

Edit: Should have read the other posts maybe, sorry xd.png

My fort's stats were:

Level: 7

HP prior to repair: 0/1-7

max HP: 8

Snow to repair: 2/1

Structures: Igloo and 3 of the basic wall elements

Edited by Ha-Ki