Bugzilla

SNOW WARS - Knowledge sharing and unofficial FAQ

Did you get the large Ice Keep you have access to at level 20?

16 snow to build, 28 points protection

I think badge color has to do with fanciness of your fort. I went from a total of 9 points with an igloo and a bit, to a small ice keep which gave me 10 total points and now I have a silver badge.

Also, the (health?) bar for the fort expands as you expand it.

Edited by almne

I just went silver at 15 (exp 43)

Did you have tier 1 buildings and removed them? Can the color of the badge be tied to the lowest level of buildings in one's fort?

Can the color of the badge be tied to the lowest level of buildings in one's fort?

Doubt that. My badge changed when I added a new item but it was the same level building as the others. This just convinces me further that it's tied in with the amount of stuff you have going on. .u.

Did you have tier 1 buildings and removed them? Can the color of the badge be tied to the lowest level of buildings in one's fort?

I hope not - I was planning to have keeps and igloos in my final fort! ohmy.gif

EDIT: perhaps it's based on the amount of snow you have spent on your fort...

Edited by Phioxse

I think 9 points and lower=bronze

10-?= silver

And

?-bigger?=gold

2 igloos 5 points each= 10 points.

1 igloo + 4 1 point walls= 9 points.

Edited by almne

My friend repaired her fort at 0/11, and it cost 2 snows. Her level was 16.

But I cost 5 snows, at 0/21 in 14 level. I can't assume what is the rate of repair!

So many snows to repair T.T

I had 97 experience points (level 24, one point away from 25). I double-checked that my badge was silver.

After throwing one snowball and reaching level 25, my badge turned gold immediately.

I had 97 experience points (level 24, one point away from 25). I double-checked that my badge was silver.

After throwing one snowball and reaching level 25, my badge turned gold immediately.

Just got to level 25; my badge is silver. Still can't figure it out. xd.png

Just got to level 25; my badge is silver. Still can't figure it out. xd.png

Mine is still silver, too. Perhaps it works like the dragon trophies - may take some time to register?

Stupid question, but what's a "keep"? I see the pictures of the ice structure in the OP, but... what *is* it?

Stupid question, but what's a "keep"? I see the pictures of the ice structure in the OP, but... what *is* it?

It's a thing you can buy, like igloos and walls. It will become available once you reach that certain level.

Can you only gain experience by having your fort attacked? Or does it include accumulating more snow?

Can you only gain experience by having your fort attacked? Or does it include accumulating more snow?

You also gain experience from attacking other forts. Accumulating snow itself only increases the amount of attacking/repairing you can do, it has no actual effects on your level.

I think experience is only attacking others or having yours attacked.

What about the HP levels? I see my HP going up as I build more, but is there any info about how often, how high the HP can go, etc?

I have 48/48 HP. Silver medal, level 25.

Someone hit me and got me to level 25. Perhaps that is the bug or issue? Were you hit, or did you hit to get to 25, and what medal do you have?

I have 48/48 HP. Silver medal, level 25.

Someone hit me and got me to level 25. Perhaps that is the bug or issue? Were you hit, or did you hit to get to 25, and what medal do you have?

I too got to level 25 from being hit; silver medal.

I too got to level 25 from being hit; silver medal.

Maybe this is the issue..? We need more people to speak up..

It's like a tower built within the walls of a castle. TO THE KEEP! BACK TO THE KEEP! /LOTR

~

I wonder if perhaps you get the exact amount of exp to reach lvl 25 and your trophy stays silver but if you got over the exp needed it updates to the gold? If you get to lvl 25 and still have the silver if you attack or get attacked again, do you get the gold?

It's like a tower built within the walls of a castle. TO THE KEEP! BACK TO THE KEEP! /LOTR

~

I wonder if perhaps you get the exact amount of exp to reach lvl 25 and your trophy stays silver but if you got over the exp needed it updates to the gold? If you get to lvl 25 and still have the silver if you attack or get attacked again, do you get the gold?

Just lobbed a snowball your way, and I have been hit since I got to 25. Silver, still.

No experience boost.

Maybe the 3 exp. boost is only if you destroy the fort by attacking once with a loose snowball.

You only get a bonus for destroying the fort of someone roughly equal-or-higher level.

It's not that impressive to smash the fort of someone who just started the game while you're at max level, now is it?

Maybe this is the issue..? We need more people to speak up..

Indeed we do. Maybe it's something to do with your ratio of hits you've taken to attacks you've made... Or perhaps it is simply a glitch... We shall solve this mystery!! ninja.gif

Indeed we do. Maybe it's something to do with your ratio of hits you've taken to attacks you've made... Or perhaps it is simply a glitch... We shall solve this mystery!! ninja.gif

We shall! I hope the glitch isnt with the raffle, too.. tongue.gif