Bugzilla

SNOW WARS - Knowledge sharing and unofficial FAQ

Help!

My fort was completely destroyed! Does that mean I'm out of the game?

Edited by bantymom

Help!

My fort was completely destroyed! Does that mean I'm out of the game?

No, you can still repair your fort. It will cost more snowballs, though.

Edited by Evolette

Thank you for the reassurance. smile.gif

Clicking on the Editor gives me a blank screen. That's a bit scary. Every page on DC works but that one.

Edited by bantymom

Clicking on the Editor gives me a blank screen. That's a bit scary. Every page on DC works but that one.

I've had this come up before. Refreshing usually fixes it.

I had hoped so, but it isn't helping. Using different browsers isn't helping. I'm going to shut down and try again, but if that doesn't work, I try posting on the main thread.

Can you even attack a obliterated fort?

nah its happening to me too, blank page when i go to edit my fort and mines at full health.

i can still attack tho

Can you even attack a obliterated fort?

Yes you can, but you will lose snow and get no experience.

Maybe you don't have javascript on?

Maybe you don't have javascript on?

It's being discussed in help, but I have javascript on and the editor is blank.

I am having a problem with editing my fort. I keep getting a blank webpage with zero content and no matter how many times I reload, log out, or restart the browser it isn't working.

Help??

All right, just checked if mine would work. Nothing. Blank page; same as everyone. I guess we'll have to wait 'til TJ can fix it, then. smile.gif It probably won't take long (I hope I didn't jinx it o.o).

Just checked again. The problem's all fixed up. smile.gif I will now make my medieval castle. >:D

Edited by Evolette

I'm making a castle and a maze.

So. 65/95 HP, 6 snow to repair. Just figured you may want to know. tongue.gif

Wow, I'm glad to see I wasn't just crazy. Mine is also working again and I am back up to full strength. While waiting for it to be fixed, my modem went out so I've just come back from a very nice chat with the ATT tech. Now both my modem and fort are as good as new!

Wow, I'm glad to see I wasn't just crazy. Mine is also working again and I am back up to full strength. While waiting for it to be fixed, my modem went out so I've just come back from a very nice chat with the ATT tech. Now both my modem and fort are as good as new!

LOL, good to hear. wink.gif

You toss a loose snowball at TJ09's pile of rubble, dealing 0 damage.

You gain 0 experience points.

What is this trickery.

What is this trickery.

perhaps everyone has attack TJ09 that all he has is rubble?

I wanted to mention that I just hit lvl 25 and I still have a silver badge =) but i read that might be a glitch?

anywho, woo time to decorate the fort!

Edited by Sirithiliel

perhaps everyone has attack TJ09 that all he has is rubble?

I haven't attacked his but I wouldn't want to really since it could just be in rubble. I'm assuming he has invincibility like how he usually has it so his eggs/dragons can never die from being viewed so much ._.

I haven't attacked his but I wouldn't want to really since it could just be in rubble. I'm assuming he has invincibility like how he usually has it so his eggs/dragons can never die from being viewed so much ._.

No, tj plays the game normally, but he might be asleep. Everyone always think its funny to attack the admins of a site, so its likely his fort is attacked very often, and thus destroyed often.