Bugzilla

SNOW WARS - Knowledge sharing and unofficial FAQ

Badges update at levels 15 and 25. There's currently an oversight where it'll only update if you level up from attacking someone--leveling up from someone attacking you doesn't work. Before the end of the event, I'll make sure people's badges reflect their proper level.

Badges update at levels 15 and 25. There's currently an oversight where it'll only update if you level up from attacking someone--leveling up from someone attacking you doesn't work. Before the end of the event, I'll make sure people's badges reflect their proper level.

And the mystery is solved. Thank you, TJ. xd.png

Edited by Phioxse

Thanks, TJ, for clearing that up! *hugs* Thanks for the incredibly fun event. smile.gif

Thank you for clarifying that. smile.gif

These are my fort details:

Level 25

Exp: 98 exp.

Snow : 7 units

Rate of Accumulation: 9 units/hour

Fort HP: 13/13

I attacked someones fort to reach level 25, I am fairly certain I did the same to reach level 15. I have a Gold 'Snow Wars' Badge. I have removed some items, although prior to this I had 19 max HP. I have four decorative level 25 items, 2 packed snow walls and 1 packed snow arch.

I have thrown a lot of snowballs (easily 14) and received about half to three quarters of those snowball throws in return.

This is my fort: Contains spoilers for level 25!

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/VampiricOmen

or an image:

My Fort

Okay, so it's more some walls and a few bits of scenery. xd.png

ninja.gif'd. Thanks for clearing that up, TJ09!

Edited: Seems I didn't proof read enough.

Edited by VampiricOmen

It says drag and drop to build a fort. No mater what I drag (whether an igloo or a snow ball) a circle with a line through it appears. When I place it on the field it automatically disappears. I am feeling extremely stupid right now... I cannot even get past level one.

Level 1

Exp. 1 exp.

Exp. to next level 1 exp.

Snow 21 units

Rate of Accumulation 1 unit/hour

Fort HP 0/0

About the only thing going anywhere is my amount of snow. :/

It says drag and drop to build a fort.  No mater what I drag (whether an igloo or a snow ball) a circle with a line through it appears.  When I place it on the field it automatically disappears.  I am feeling extremely stupid right now...  I cannot even get past level one.

Level 1

Exp. 1 exp.

Exp. to next level 1 exp.

Snow 21 units

Rate of Accumulation 1 unit/hour

Fort HP 0/0

About the only thing going anywhere is my amount of snow.  :/

Is your Javascript on? If not try with it on. If it is on, I am sorry but I am not sure what the problem is. Once you sort out the issue, I will happily send some snow your way in the form of snowballs to give some experience.

When I have javascript turned off it does the circle with a line and does not place the item I selected onto the field.

Glad to see that the max level is 25. I'm getting close, at 17 now. Woo hoo!

I'm saving my Fort decorating until I hit the max, that way I can use all my snow now offensively. ninja.gif

Bugzilla: If you are inactive for more than three hours, the rate of accumulation will be halved until you are active again.

So if you don't play for 3 hours you loose exspeince? blink.gif so I shouldn't sleep? confused huh.gif

Edited by Destiny Arts

Destiny Arts: Your accumulation of snow, not of exp. So if you're accumulating 2 snow an hour, after three hours of sleep, it will start being 1 show an hour until you sart playing again, when it snaps back.

When is the raffle? I was just wondering how fast we have to get to level 25. c:

About the large ice keep, I don't know when exactly it appears, but I'm level 22 and I can already build it.

Bugzilla: If you are inactive for more than three hours, the rate of accumulation will be halved until you are active again.

So if you don't play for 3 hours you loose exspeince? blink.gif so I shouldn't sleep? confused huh.gif

Random insomnia may be very beneficial for the next few nights. biggrin.gif

About the large keep, I received it with the rest of my Ice: Level 14/15 upgrades in buildings... (I actually hadn't hit Level 24 until several minutes ago...) Is this a glitch (not that I'm complaining, hahaha), or?

If I'm not intruding:

@Destinyarts: Although I haven't tried it yet, it means that if you are inactive for more than three hours, it just halves your by-level snow accumulation by hour during your inactivity. When you get on again, it goes back to your normal by-level accumulation of snow.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, it doesn't influence your Experience.

EDIT: I should really read the thread first. xd.png Nevermind. Ninja'd by a more than a mile, and multiple times xd.png

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

@girlgamerjen

The color of the badge linking to this holiday event changes after a while from bronze to silver and then from silver to gold. This seems to happen at levels 15 and 25 respectively, although some players did not get an upgrade when reaching these levels. Maybe the criteria are different? If you have some information about that, please share it.

It seems to be influenced by level. My max HP is 10 (yeah, no kidding, I know I should build) but I have already received the Silver Medal a good couple levels back (is on Lvl24 currently).

I think the last thing left to figure out is repair costs, which I think we're still gathering data for.

At this moment, my fort is at 14/26, it will cost 3 units of snow to repair. I do not care if it crumbles, to be honest (although if you want a return fire PM me so I can extend the same courtesy wink.gif). I will edit this post with the cost of repairs, with the final damage before repair.

Edit:

Fort HP	14/26

Your fort is damaged and must be repaired before you can edit it. Repairing will cost 3 units of snow.

When is the raffle? I was just wondering how fast we have to get to level 25. c:

I imagine it won't actually happen until the end of the Snow Wars event, which is midnight on 1/2/2014 or the 2nd of January. If the raffle occurs earlier, that would not be fair for those not yet able to participate in the event, and going by past years - the raffle wasn't actually held until after the Christmas craze.

Eh, anyone know what to do when your HP goes up? mines at 13/12 xd.png

HP goes up when you place more items onto the grid your fort is situated on. For example, placing an Igloo will use 5 pieces of snow and will raise your total HP by 5.

checking at work - still bronze here? my fort max hp is now 62

I don't know what level your fort is, however, it is a glitch that occurs when you level up by being attacked, and not leveling up from attacking someone else's fort. TJ09 stated that the glitch will be rectified prior to the end of the event.

This is TJ09's post regarding that:

Edited by VampiricOmen

You will have until the event closes. Maybe Christmas Day. Or maybe when the new 2013 Christmas eggs stop dropping. I can't remember from previous years. But you will have plenty of time. smile.gif

SNOWBALLS - HP/MAX HP

2 snow - 0/1-9

1 snow - 1+/1-9

2 snow - 0-3/10-14

1 snow - 4+/10-14

4 snow - 0-2/15-19

3 snow - 3-4/15-19

2 snow - 5-9/15-19

1 snow - 10+/15-19

5 snow - 0-3/20-24

This is what I gathered from past posts, but there were too many conflicting posts and there could be tens of errors here. o.o

I've noticed some of the ice forts have trees.  Any word on how you get those?

You get them once you're level 25. smile.gif See here.

Edited by Evolette

I'm not sure when it happened, but I now have a silver trophy. I think it was still bronze at 15.

Level 17

Exp. 55 exp.

Fort HP 26/27

My current repair will cost 1 unit of snow, and I've never needed more than that for any of the repairs I've done.

I've noticed some of the ice forts have trees.  Any word on how you get those?

There are some extra decorative items that you get when you reach level 25.

I just hit level 21 and I still have a bronze medal?

See TJ's post (quoted a few posts up on this page). It explains that. (Although I was pretty sure I leveled up to 25 with an attack on someone else and I still have silver.) Anyway, it will be fixed later.

Edited by purplehaze