Bugzilla

SNOW WARS - Knowledge sharing and unofficial FAQ

At level 13, I've got 9/17 HP and I need 2 snow to repair it. My fort hasn't been completely destroyed yet, so apparently that's not the key to needing more snow to repair it.....

What kind of buildings did you use for your fort?

What kind of buildings did you use for your fort?

That's a great question, too!

[u][b]I just fixed my fort![/b][/u]
[b]My Fort's Level:[/b]
[b]HP Prior to Repair:[/b]
[b]Max HP:[/b]
[b]Snow to Repair:[/b] 
[b]Types of Structures:[/b] (snow/packed snow/ice - list all applicable)

Edited by SolarCat

Have a silver medal at level 21. Not sure whether i received it at level 20.

I just fixed my fort!

My Fort's Level: 19

HP Prior to Repair: 3

Max HP: 11

Snow to Repair: 2

Types of Structures: Igloo x2, snowball

BIG UPDATE (I think): I have reached level 25... AAAANNNNDDD... o.o I'm not quite sure I believe it:

user posted image

Honestly doesn't show much else. I'll see if I can still collect snowballs/attack others.

Edited by Evolette

BIG UPDATE (I think): I have reached level 25... AAAANNNNDDD... o.o I'm not quite sure I believe it:

user posted image

Oooh, yay! That's exciting!

Now you can make your fort all pretty. tongue.gif

Not sure why, but the repair costs 2 snowballs now. o.o Maybe it's the Small Ice Keep? Maybe it's the 20+ level?

Definitely at level 19. My sister's at that level and she has a silver badge. smile.gif

Maybe you don't have any snowballs?

I dont think its tied to levels. I am at 19, and mine is still bronze. I think it might have to do with what your fort looks like? like how much health it has?

I dont think its tied to levels. I am at 19, and mine is still bronze. I think it might have to do with what your fort looks like? like how much health it has?

Possibly. Though my sister's fort is rather simple-ish (link here) yet she got the silver badge at level 19.

Edited by Evolette

BIG UPDATE (I think): I have reached level 25... AAAANNNNDDD... o.o I'm not quite sure I believe it

Congrats! It would be nice if you could repair before gaining one more level and check if you have unlocked some new buildings.

Edited by Bugzilla

thank you everyone for all this info happy.gif i hope i can start helping with statisitcs soon.

heres a question though.

Throughout the event, you will accumulate snow every hour—although the rate of accumulation is halved after three hours of inactivity.

is it halved every three hours, or just once. and will it return to the prior level once you become active again or when you level up after inactivity?

Oooh, yay! That's exciting!

Now you can make your fort all pretty. tongue.gif

LOL, if I can still get snowballs. xd.png That would be pretty cool. :3

I am at level 15 with a silver badge, max HP of fort is 19. Fort consists of 2 packed walls, 1 packed archway, basic igloo and 5 of those double snow balls. Not even sure what they are for, but there you have it. xd.png

I just fixed my fort!

My Fort's Level: 15

HP Prior to Repair: Think it may have been 2-3, had a 10 'HP' fort though.

Max HP: 19 now, just upgraded it.

Snow to Repair: 1

Very nice Evolette, thank you for posting the picture! Congratulations too! That means I am 53 experience away from level 25.

Well... I went from level 14 to level 15 and my badge went from bronze to silver. I did not change anything else in my fort.

Possibly. Though my sister's fort is rather simple-ish (link here) yet she got the silver badge at level 19.

my fort -- still bronze.

/shrug

And Bugzilla, you also have more to yours than I do to mine. Like the packed walls?

Edited by girlgamerjen

I have the silver, and I'm level 16. I haven't really done too much to my fort.

user posted image

More battle-worn stuff.

Although now you can check out someone's fort before attacking...

Also, looking at the updates for the ice, it looks like you get more bang for your bucksnow with the packed snow rather than the ice.

Even the ice keep, you get 10 protection for 8 snow, but if you used the packed snow walls instead for that same 8 snow you'd have 12 protection...

The ice is cooler looking, though!

I have the silver, and I'm level 16. I haven't really done too much to my fort.

Hmmm... It does have the wall, and my sister has 1 or 2 walls. Maybe, in the end, it depends on the strength of your fort?

Edited by Evolette

I'm sorry, is it just me, or is Evolette's badge thingy still silver?

I mean, if she reached the max level, then shouldn't it be logical that she has a golden badge?

Or is it golden or idontunderstand

Edited by Dragon_cave