Bugzilla

SNOW WARS - Knowledge sharing and unofficial FAQ

I just hit lv 35....and I now get 11 snow per hour.

Is this a glitch?

Or something is going on secretly, I wondered if 25 was Max level, couldn't gain any exp for christmas day, but today I could level up. Either a glitch or something, its fun though.

EEk! I thought 25 was the top level. Is it 50 or are the 50's still moving up. I swear for the longest time,I threw and nothing happened with my fort statistics. Someone has a log cabin and church or something/ when do they show up?

Should be 50 smile.gif I'm lvl 50 and throwing/receiving more snowballs doesn't gain any exp points.

Oooooh, there are new items! laugh.gif

They appear at level fifty and at the moment, there is no higher level.

I really don't know what to do now. Tear down my fort? If only the items were better matched in size rolleyes.gif

EEk! I thought 25 was the top level. Is it 50 or are the 50's still moving up. I swear for the longest time,I threw and nothing happened with my fort statistics. Someone has a log cabin and church or something/ when do they show up?

TJ just changed that - see the new announcement. wink.gif

I've just asked my friends to bombard me and if I can bombard them so I can get level 50 - take a look now. (Screenie if you wish; I'll repair it tomorrow because I don't have enough snow to do so now.) xd.png

Oh, darn it. Just realised that the tall snow towers now give the max HP. Gotta redecorate my fort now. X3

The log cabin appeared at lvl 30 and the coloured snow walls at lvl 35.

Now I know, what to do with my accumulated snow and why my fort is blown to rubbles everytime wink.gif

ETA;

At lvl 40 the moat appears at last and more dangerous spikes

At lvl 45 Candy canes (my son Drakenjager 'll love these, when he sees them tomorrow) and Ice blocks

At Lvl 50 an Ice Palace, more sculptures, nice new trees, flags and Gingerbread Houses

Edited by Zeldarax

Don't worry about the raffle though - 25 still gets you into that.

...With all these new decorations... I feel like we need more space >:

Yeah. I like my fort and as it is a snow fort I don't want to add any candy etc inside it - but outside - that would be something else...

If someone's interested, snow generation increases as following:

-lvl 35 - 11 units/h

-lvl 50 - 15 units/h

You only need to be level 25 to be entered into the raffle. They just added more levels since so many people were max level already and were sut sitting on snow.

Soo I just got rid of some of my ice walls to replace with wooden ones to make it look more fancy, and after i saved it, none of the wooden walls stayed, they disappeared. I lost all the snow and 50 health. lol what? Oh well i guess.

Lvl 30 - Log

Lvl 35 - Dyed snow blocks

Lvl 40 - Moat and spikes

Lvl 45 - Ice blocks and candy cane fence

Lvl 50 - Ice Palace and decorations

I'm really annoyed that I'm getting attacked and it makes me stop editing my fort to repair ... and I loose all my changes I made... but I am not allowed to save my changes until I repair ... happened 3 times now...

I'm really annoyed that I'm getting attacked and it makes me stop editing my fort to repair ... and I loose all my changes I made... but I am not allowed to save my changes until I repair ... happened 3 times now...

Make just one change at a time and save. It is annoying, but you don't lose as much if you are attacked while you are working on it.

Make just one change at a time and save. It is annoying, but you don't lose as much if you are attacked while you are working on it.

Now you say!

I repaired, built my fort, saved it, lost allll those snow points, and when I repaired again, lost all the building I completed.

I'm going to have to wait 24 hours to get the points back to try again...

Same here, I just decided to wait with updating my fort because most people are trying to reach lvl 50 right now. And since the fastest way to get to lvl 50 is to throw icicles at random forts, it won't stop any time soon I guess.

Edited by Nyastara

But is it from people attacking? Because the HP goes up instead of going down, it shows more HP when it tells you to repair it than the one you actually have x.x

But is it from people attacking? Because the HP goes up instead of going down, it shows more HP when it tells you to repair it than the one you actually have x.x

Yep I noticed that too. Right now it keeps telling me this when I want to save my fort "Overlapping items detected! Please fix this before saving.". blink.gif

Edited by Nyastara

Editing my fort now, keep getting "Overlapping Items detected!" messages popping up. :/

Editing my fort now, keep getting "Overlapping Items detected!" messages popping up. :/

I am getting that too. It is very annoying. dry.gif