TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

All right, a new event (when I first saw the title I read it as "Star Wars" xd.png ), and a removal of the holiday limit!! Thank you TJ and event planners, happy holidays everyone!

*goes AP hunting*

Anyone dare to hit my fort??? I dare you!!!

lol Someone attacked my fort overnight; very fun activity!

Can't wait to collect some dragons with cleaner lineages!

Yay, a holiday event!

Too bad I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere with a crappy mobile connection....

Well, no Holly for me this year, I think.

Catching is so tough. Havnt caught a single holiday yet. far too many people and with limits removed is making my first dc Christmas even tougher. If only people wernt so stubborn with the trading. Oh well, I'll enjoy the snowball war in the meantime smile.gif

Anyone know the max level or at least have an idea for the snowball war?

I dunno... I like the idea of having no limits? But I'll never be able to catch a holly now. I wanted two, one for freezing and one for the adult sprite, and though nice lineages would be fabulous, I can't even catch a messy. tongue.gif

Ah, well, the curse of slow internet *goes back to trying*

Oh, and 25 is the max? Thats doable, I think. I am happy about having no limits for wrapping wings, though. My first DC Christmas, I have one of every egg except Holly. *cuddles her eggs*

Yay, a holiday event!

Too bad I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere with a crappy mobile connection....

Well, no Holly for me this year, I think.

Check your PMs smile.gif

Does hitting "repair" fix all the damage on your fort or only some of it?

It repairs all the damage. smile.gif I have no idea what happens when a fort reaches 0 HP and I don't want to find out, so I for one repair the damage at 1 HP.

Clean, short-gen Hollies, where are you hiding!? D: Can't pick up a good Holly (actually, can't get anything from the AP), whereas others have gotten 3G Holly Thuweds.

Edited by Evolette

Okay, you people made me cry. Not sure if the person wants to be named, but someone gifted me my first Holly... Oh, I love you!

This event is so great so far! I can't wait to hit the final level so I can pretty-fy my fort and stop worrying about levels and saving up balls.

Thanks to everyone that worked on it.

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Did I read that we get XP for being attacked, as well? I havnt been attacked much, but I've been throwing a lot of snowballs.

I cant wait to get to max level (25?) so I can build an epic fort. Right now I just want to make sure I get there, haha.

Did I read that we get XP for being attacked, as well? I havnt been attacked much, but I've been throwing a lot of snowballs.

I cant wait to get to max level (25?) so I can build an epic fort. Right now I just want to make sure I get there, haha.

Same here! I'm going to make double walls. And yep, you get XP from hitting too! there are a couple of threads that make that process easier.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry7897992

That's one of 'em!

Anyone else wish they'd read the announcement before releasing a holiday?

*sigh*

It's going to be tough getting a holly now. The challenge is definitely fun though. Before I was thinking second gen from magi or bust, bu t now there's more slots, it makes it that much more challenging to even get one nice holiday, let alone a holly. I have gotten some nice ones so far.

What's this about there being a limit of 25 though?

Whelp,I snagged a few bred eggs including Canes at least now all I have to do is look out for the red eggs, or if I want to play catch and release for lineage

Don't worry too much about a holly! I thought the same discouraging thought, and somehow with a slow interweb connection, I caught one! It's sadly messy, but I caught one. (Looking to trade it for a nicer one for breeding, but not the end of the world if that doesnt happen)

I figure as the time goes on and people scroll lock on the gorge of dragons, itll be easier too.

It's going to be tough getting a holly now. The challenge is definitely fun though. Before I was thinking second gen from magi or bust, bu t now there's more slots, it makes it that much more challenging to even get one nice holiday, let alone a holly. I have gotten some nice ones so far.

25 is the max level for the snowball fights I think tongue.gif

I gave away the extra hollies I got. One was bred by me and the other one was caught. I already have one so it'll be easier for those with slow internet connections. As for purdy lineages? I bred mine, I'll see whether I can catch something nice.

It's to do with the snow wars game, and what level people believe is the limit. At the moment the limit is thought to be level 25.