TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

This is so frustrating. I've been here since 2009, and I still have yet to acquire a Holly.

Anyone know what happens if our fort gets down to 0hp? I'm kinda scared to find out. Not in danger of getting there (currently) but Id like to lob any snowballs I get at other players, until I have to repair.

Anyone know what happens if our fort gets down to 0hp? I'm kinda scared to find out. Not in danger of getting there (currently) but Id like to lob any snowballs I get at other players, until I have to repair.

Nah, you just can't attack and users that attack you get 0 exp.

No... limits... on bred Xmases?

THANK YOU! *cuddles wrapping wings eggs she can keep and won't die this year*

Oh good, I have 1 HP left and I was getting worried. xd.png

I'd suggest repairing when you get to 1 HP though. You won't get XP if they hit you either.

Wow, I though with the limits off catching would be impossible. I'm locked, 2 I bred myself and the rest from that AP. I can even see hollies dropping this year! Squee!

How do I get my fort of regain HP? i.e. I'm getting pelted with snowballs and I'm down to 2 hp out of 11, what do I do to raise my hp? thanks smile.gif

Wow, I though with the limits off catching would be impossible. I'm locked, 2 I bred myself and the rest from that AP. I can even see hollies dropping this year! Squee!

Yeah, it's not quite as hopeless as people are saying it will be. I somehow caught a holly on a horrible connection (dont ask me HOW, I dont know either). I'm hoping I can trade for a nicer looking one (so I can breed it year round, instead of just at christmas to spread the cheer), or maybe catch one, but at least I finally caught one.

King Max Cat - go in to "edit" fort, and then click on repair. =) It will cost 1 snowball.

Edited by girlgamerjen

How do you attack? I've tried clicking the circle for the type and nothing seems to happen sad.gif I'm going to guess it's my computer, but any suggestions?

How do I get my fort of regain HP? i.e. I'm getting pelted with snowballs and I'm down to 2 hp out of 11, what do I do to raise my hp? thanks smile.gif

Repair your fort with the snow you've collected and then build more pieces of your fort. The more you build, the stronger your fort becomes.

@ridshadowfox: If you've got enough snow, you'll be able to tick one of the options under attack (fill in the name in the blank field or leave it blank for a random attack) and then click attack.

Edited by Sheriziya

Go into "Build" and go to repair.

If you still have at least 1 hp left it should only cost 1 snowball to fix. Otherwise it will cost 2.

I just hit level 5. smile.gif

Rate of Accumulation 2 units/hour

Yay! Double the fun!

Go to edit fort. If it's been damaged, your only option will be to repair it.

I'm 1 exp away from hitting level 17. tongue.gif (I like this event, does it show, hah!)

how did you manage to get such high lvl

Loving the game this year. Definitely more exciting than decorating and just collecting items! :3

Whole lotta snowballs xd.png Basically I wait till the last moment to repair, and I got a 3xp hit for destroying a structure at some point. I keep my defense low (9 hp total) and post on the hitting thread.

As you level up you get more snowballs/per hour. I now get 5 for every hour that passes! There are some really pretty structures later on folks, so keep hitting people!

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Has anyone created a board specifically for the snow wars? I'm all out of snow. :c

The higher your level, the more snow you get. As of level 5 you get 2 snow per hour. As of level 10, you'll get 3 snow per hour.

Has anyone created a board specifically for the snow wars? I'm all out of snow. :c

Nevermind, I answered my own question.

Wow, I've already seen more hollies go by in the last 2 hours than my entire time hunting last year. blink.gif

Oh yeah! I already got two WInter Magis, two Ribbon dancers and one Yulebuck I like, but I can't find another nice 2nd gen even-gen Yulebuck, all of them are messy.:-(