TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Yay! I'm so glad I can get frozen S1 and S2 Holiday dragons now! ♥ Now all I need is a couple of low gen Holly dragons.

25?!? I'm only on level 3!! Ack! .... Good thing we have awhile to play this game. Goodness. I couldn't help but giggle when it said my fort was damaged or something... All I'd put up so far were randomly-placed snowballs.

This "no limits" thing is messing with my mind! I'm like "GRAB THEM ALL!!" but then "wait, 7 slots, must have 2 slots open when Christmas comes...." lol

No more limit? While I can see that as a good thing, I kinda feel like this is going to make it close to impossible for me to get the holly dragon that's been eluding me for a long while ;w;

Hopefully not, but you never know ^^;

Same here, need only a holly, I have seen lots of the eggs, but never could grab one.

Bravo on your catch! And thank you. I keep seeing all these "I give up" posts and seriously, it's less than 24 hours since breeding started. Yes, bunches of Hollies were being bred first thing, but plenty of people save their dragons to space out breedings! There will be all kinds of Christmas dragons dropping from now until breeding ends.  cool.gif Count on it.

True! I also know of many people who wait until Christmas day for their breedings. The number of Hollies always picks up around then, especially nice ones. Many times people will ask that the Holly that they are getting as part of an IOU be born on Christmas. wink.gif Don't give up!

No more limit? While I can see that as a good thing, I kinda feel like this is going to make it close to impossible for me to get the holly dragon that's been eluding me for a long while ;w;

Hopefully not, but you never know ^^;

Please check your PM! smile.gif

This is my first time participating in collecting the holiday dragons. I hope I'll have as much luck as I did with the Halloween ones. smile.gif

Woohoo, finally got home from errands and can work on building my snow fort a bit more... Can't wait to level up so I can get snow faster. *g*

(Also, I'm still kinda mentally flailing over the unexpected lifting of breed limits, and trying to figure out what I want to get now that it's actually a possibility. XD)

And to add to the awesomeness, I managed to snag a 2nd Gen Holly from the AP. <3

Aha, man, you have the stink-eye from a thousand people for that one from a certain specific CB. tongue.gif Congrats! smile.gif

Holly here I come. I'm sure this year christmas dragon will be beautiful like the others!! wub.gif

You would think most people would be locked by now. I still havnt caught a signal thing. Just got a few gifts from some kind players.

*kisses dream of holly goodbye for the year*

well i managed to get one of every past holiday dragon yesterday night including the holly. now i am nicely egglocked for a couple of days and then i will try and breed my draggies for other people

congrats! Super pretty ohmy.gif

Up to level 18 on the game! How have I managed to spend almost all day on here?!

How did you get to 18? blink.gif amazed