TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

See? Eggs are back in the AP. They might come and go in spurts, it looks like. happy.gif

Some of us haven't bred our holidays yet!

I haven't bred mine yet either. They are on cooldown for 2 more days... then I'll share the Christmas spirit. biggrin.gif

No limit for old holiday dragons - thanks for that. Snow fort is so much fun. I'm spending too much time on DC today wink.gif

No limit for old holiday dragons - thanks for that. Snow fort is so much fun. I'm spending too much time on DC today wink.gif

Me too.. I'm still here, damnit..

Yes, one variant per scroll, and the variant you have is randomized I believe.

Thanks--I didn't want to get scroll-locked catching more if it wouldn't give me something new. (Aside from new stock, of course.)

No limit on bred holidays!! That is such an awesome present I could almost skip new eggs!!! laugh.gif

Can't wait to see everyone snow forts, too. biggrin.gif

Well, all my actions that seemed to take forever abruptly just took, the White-Tipped Snow Angel I just bred finally coughed up its eggs.

Edited by kittydesade

Did anyone check at what level(s) the color of the badge linking to this holiday event is changing? I am still bronze at level 13. Maybe it changes at level 15, but I am not sure... Or maybe this changes depending on the Max HP of your fort? I don't know...

Please help me to improve the unofficial SNOW WARS FAQ by contributing what you know.

And don't forget to attack my fort so that I can collect more data about the levels, the cost of repairs, etc. wink.gif

Edited by Bugzilla

limits removed?

*faints*

I never thought I'd see the day!

best Christmas present ever!

THANK YOU, TJ, for lifting the limits on past Christmas dragons! I am so excited. laugh.gif Off to start my snow fort and keep an eye on the hunting arenas.

Haha there goes my hope of getting a Holly off the AP this year...with people able to grab more than 2, now I have no chance >.< bad slow computer!

That's what I was thinking. My chances of getting two Hollies went from small to tiny lol~

Haha good luck for everyone who still needs hollies! biggrin.gif

We shall keep trying and never give up! <3

Edited by Slytherin7

Thank you to the peeps I have got special 2nd gen Yulebuck and Snow Angel from, I know they are likely auto-abandoned eggs from multiclutches but it takes someone to breed to give something nice biggrin.gif I think I will save mine for the weekend to breed with something special and spread the cheer out a little more

I dont understand why people keep saying its hopeless to get a holly. That's a defeatist attitude. I seriously have the slowest connection of anyone I know, and I somehow got one last night. Is it pretty, no? Do I love it? Yes. Keep trying. You have a while to get one still, you can do it!

Yay for no limits on the Christmas dragons, but urgh... lag is absolutely killing me and with 350+ in the cave, I can certainly forget about testing those no-limits.

Oh well, it's wonderful it's christmas again, the Snow Fort is too much fun -> takes too much time LOL, and I can't wait to see the new Christmas dragons for this year!

Edited by Immaling

YAY my fist holy and it is 6th gen stairstep with skywing biggrin.gif A friend of mine gave it to me ^^

awesome event and ty for allowing us to have more than 2 of the bred holiday dragons though it will make it harder to get for those of us who don't have any!

25 is the max level guys C: with 9 snow per hour as the max

Whoever has reached level 25 as the maximum can you confirm you continue to get snow and can build a fort etc - can you still be attacked?

No more limit? While I can see that as a good thing, I kinda feel like this is going to make it close to impossible for me to get the holly dragon that's been eluding me for a long while ;w;

Hopefully not, but you never know ^^;

Whoever has reached level 25 as the maximum can you confirm you continue to get snow and can build a fort etc - can you still be attacked?

Ditto on this please ^^

WB

I dont understand why people keep saying its hopeless to get a holly. That's a defeatist attitude. I seriously have the slowest connection of anyone I know, and I somehow got one last night. Is it pretty, no? Do I love it? Yes. Keep trying. You have a while to get one still, you can do it!

Bravo on your catch! And thank you. I keep seeing all these "I give up" posts and seriously, it's less than 24 hours since breeding started. Yes, bunches of Hollies were being bred first thing, but plenty of people save their dragons to space out breedings! There will be all kinds of Christmas dragons dropping from now until breeding ends. cool.gif Count on it.

25 is the max level guys C: with 9 snow per hour as the max

And I'm only lvl 10 >.< gotta try and get to max level before tomorrow afternoon! =3 i'd love to make it before I leave haha.

This is fun, and I'm so torn over whether to save my spots after my current eggs that I'm trying to urge to hatch do hatch, or pick up older holiday dragons xd.png

i believe theyre still being attacked (it shows durability and all) and how many snowballs theyre collecting, edit button, etc. The only difference is there isnt a "xp to next level" area.