TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Well, not at all what I was expecting this year. xd.png

Ah well, at least I get to have fun pelting people with snow.

Also, sending more Hollies to the AP. Good luck folks.

Very excited about the lack of limits on the easier to catch dragons, but it's always been impossible for me to catch a Holly on my own in the past 2 years I've attempted.

I'm still struggling. ; - ;

I think most of us are feeling like that right now. :/ I'm not even trying to catch one for myself, but for a friend.

No limits? Best. Gift. Ever. Finally I can get those elusive Hollies that I've been dreaming about, AND I can get as many as I want. Wohoo!

I just found out about the holiday event... I don't see any snow to collect. sad.gif

you don`t have to, game does this for you.

Oh those hollies are sooooo elusive, can't catch one let alone a 2nd gen - glad I traded blood, sweat and tears previously and a lovely person traded one today.

On the snowball fight, I want to throw an icicle, I have 6 units of snow but it wont let me?

Oh those hollies are sooooo elusive, can't catch one let alone a 2nd gen - glad I traded blood, sweat and tears previously and a lovely person traded one today.

On the snowball fight, I want to throw an icicle, I have 6 units of snow but it wont let me?

It depends on what level you are, if you are not level 15 (or higher) then you cannot do that option.

Edited by sarahfish89

you don`t have to, game does this for you.

oh, so all I need to do is log on and sit back? :-D

This is beyond fun. I only wish I had more egg slots to collect, especially since this is my 1st Christmas event so I need to collect all of them.

I'm super excited about the Hollies. I had one traded to me and the 2 that I caught in the AP I have gifted to people who didn't have one. I love giving at Christmas time.

Loving the snow fort games as well.

It depends on what level you are, if you are not level 15 (or higher) then you cannot do that option.

Ah right level up just round the corner then - thanks for that !

i hate SnowWare

whats the sense of this boring game?

Its something fun to o for most of us and when you hit the max level your entered into a raffle with chance o obtaining a prize dragon

i hate SnowWare

whats the sense of this boring game?

You don't have to play if you don't want to, it's only a game. It does allow you to enter the raffle if you get to a high enough level.

@lilacamy931: You're welcome smile.gif

Edit: Ninja'd by Dolphinsong smile.gif

Edited by sarahfish89

I notice that I have a bronze medal for the holiday event and some people have silver ones. Anyone know the breakdown to determine the color(s)?

URGH, this game is so addicting! Totally distracting me from getting ready for work, heh.

I wish there was a way to gather snow faster. I want to build up my snow fort, but I want to throw it too. It's times like this, around the holidays on DC I wish I had some friends on this site, but even online I am no good at making friends. I think these events would be so much more fun with some friends to play and talk with, and share/trade. But oh well, I'm still having a good time.

Does anyone know what happens when your fort reaches 0 HP?

You can't fight or build - you can only repair it.

Will the limit be something that goes from this year on, or is it specific to this year?

Not that I'm being ungrateful, it's a wonderful gift this year, and I'm sure the new dragon will be the team's loveliest yet ^^

-hugs AP Holly-

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

I wish there was a way to gather snow faster. I want to build up my snow fort, but I want to throw it too. It's times like this, around the holidays on DC I wish I had some friends on this site, but even online I am no good at making friends. I think these events would be so much more fun with some friends to play and talk with, and share/trade. But oh well, I'm still having a good time.

Try this thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry7897825

You throw a snowball at the person above, and the person bellow throws a snowball at you. You gain quite a bit of xp.

@demona3: If you want, multiclutches does mean you have to abandon all, but one however.

@Infernette: Yup, no limit on Holidays, apart from the new one dropping.

Someone should come at my tiny, sad fort xd.png

*goes back to holly-hunting*

So wait.. I can breed and KEEP all of my holly eggs if I wanted to this year?

Depends. If they only breed one egg each, yes. But if they breed more than one you can only select one to keep - the rest go to the AP.