TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

I'm SO looking forward to the snow everyone's going to accumulate over night! biggrin.gif

Edited by Lastalda

Well how about that! O.o I managed to get one, and it's from a Santa line. Awesome!

Santa

? ohmy.gif All that extra weight finally got to him? What are we to do? sad.gif

Looks like we'll have to rely on Zombie Santa this year. Instead of milk and cookies, he likes it if you leave him fresh brains.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Well how about that! O.o I managed to get one, and it's from a Santa line. Awesome!

Now I can go on my vacation worry free ^^

Awesome lineage! Glad you finally caught one.

I caught 4 holly babies already and hoping for even more xd.png

If only we could have more egg slots :3

Does anyone know the maximum level for the fort?

Happy holidays, everyone! Gosh, I hope I can get my hands on some Hollies... *slobbers all over everything* xd.png

~Feathers

I really love that the limit on old Christmas dragons was removed. I'm already planning lineages. happy.gif. (the only downside is the fact that it'll make Hollies even harder to grab. But it's not like I had any luck even with the limit in place. xd.png )

Thanks, I'm quite happy now!

Though I don't think I'll be able to participate in the event =P Due to I'm going to be gone tomorrow until Christmas xd.png Ah well, I dont' win Raffles anyways. Unless I can get to max level in an hour while packing in the meantime =P

*huggles her Holly* Merry Christmas everyone! ^w^

You got the one I bred! I'm so glad it went to someone nice on the forums. Congrats on the catch.

Think of it as a make-up gift tongue.gif Enjoy Christmas, and no worries. Most of us won't win either smile.gif

Merry Christmas to all, and I wonder what the max level is for the snow wars game.

I'm sad that's Santa's dead though sad.gif Poor dead CB Holly.

Awesome lineage! Glad you finally caught one.

I caught 4 holly babies already and hoping for even more xd.png

If only we could have more egg slots :3

Does anyone know the maximum level for the fort?

I almost feel like it's going to be 100 (or maybe just 50). I haven't heard of anyone maxing out yet though. Does anyone know if it is harder to level up as you gain levels?

I almost feel like it's going to be 100 (or maybe just 50).  I haven't heard of anyone maxing out yet though.  Does anyone know if it is harder to level up as you gain levels?

It requires more xp, but you get more snow per hour and probably gain more xp using higher level attacks.

I doubt it's 100, or even 50. The last attack is for level 15, so I'd be surprised if it was that high.

Edited by sarahfish89

All I need now to be happy is one more Wrapping Paper Dragon and one Holly, and I'll be happy. Sadly, I have to go to work soon, so I won't get to grab any more eggies for the time being.

So, the limit on not just these new Dragons, but also the older Dragons has been removed?

I don't have to worry about one of my CBs being bumped off my scroll by accident? :0

I am so excited. I can continue my holly lineage from now on biggrin.gif *SCREAMS*

NO MORE LIMIT.

So, the limit on not just these new Dragons, but also the older Dragons has been removed?

I don't have to worry about one of my CBs being bumped off my scroll by accident? :0

Indeed~ The only limit now is you can only pick up 2 CBs of the new ones xd.png

Also I caught a 2g from your Holly ahhhhhh thank you so much! <333

Can somebody help me? LOL! How does it work when you pick a target and attack type at the attack area? How does it work to get snow units? LOL I got a couple of those Holiday dragons already. Cool! xd.png

Indeed~ The only limit now is you can only pick up 2 CBs of the new ones xd.png

Also I caught a 2g from your Holly ahhhhhh thank you so much! <333

Really?

Well I'm glad it went to someone that I actually know!

Congratz and enjoy (:

anyone willing to attack me I'm so close to level 15

scroll name inugamizero

Awesome event is awesome. Still not sure how I feel about the limits being lifted on Hollies when they are already so hard to find... but now I can get better Yules without letting go of my adults, so yay!

And come attack my fort, now that I know that's how we level. xd.png

Scroll-name = Lynn_StarDragon. :3 PM Me and I'll return the favor when I have more ammo.

Happy Hunting All!

Edited by Happy Dragon

OMG so many hollies in the ap and I cannot get even one and it is crowded in there

off to play in the snow

congrats to the collectors that grabbed my two holly eggs, i know they are not the best lineages, but i still hope they will get good homes.

Still... need... moar... snow...

Must build... ultimate snow fort... *twitchtwitch*

Meanwhile, feel free to attack me! tongue.gif

Does anyone know whether the "inactivity" in "the rate of accumulation [of snow] is halved after three hours of inactivity" is counted by inactivity on your scroll (= being logged in and visiting any DC page) or inactivity on the Snow Wars game?

=> Is it enough to just quickly visit your scroll from your phone every few hours etc. to keep the bigger chunks of snow coming in when you have no time to play the snow game right now?

I really love that the limit on old Christmas dragons was removed. I'm already planning lineages. happy.gif. (the only downside is the fact that it'll make Hollies even harder to grab. But it's not like I had any luck even with the limit in place.  xd.png )

I'm surprised it went to unlimited, particularly for hollies.

I thought maybe a limit of 4 for old breeds and it would gradually increase each year.

Edited by skyie

Very excited about the lack of limits on the easier to catch dragons, but it's always been impossible for me to catch a Holly on my own in the past 2 years I've attempted.

I'm still struggling. ; - ;