TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

This whole thing went way smoother than I thought, I got the ones I wanted within like two minutes. A far cry from 2009 and trying to catch the then-new Pumpkins and Trios with bad dial up.

I'm locked with four and a Silver Shimmer, a Bronze Tinsel and a Green Copper. I'll have to wait to get my others. Good luck everyone!

Aurburn, sorry if this will be your last release!

I got my fill in two 5-minute drops, you're no longer competing with me :3

Great...my sister has the computer and is at dad's house and my mom's phone doesn't let me snag at them... There's no way I'll be able to get anything... This day really sucks *sighs*

Haven't managed to catch any yet, but I *have* too, they're PURPLE!!!! I hope the dragon is, too!

I knew you'd come through with the release, TJ. Thank you.

Now I just hope I'll be lucky enough to get all the eggs I wanted.. Good luck to everyone else, too!

Despite being 45 minutes late (I thought it was going to be released later), I actually got an egg. Probably the fastest I've ever gotten one.

I just barely got on and already got one~ I feel so proud xd.png lol This was the fastest for me ever~

Well... I had maybe 30 minutes to get on my computer before this ended. So I rushed over threw my phone at my bed, and clicked on google. I got all 4 eggs I needed before the clock hit 11:31. Phew!

Well, I'm going to get back to grad school apps and try again later. xP

Good luck everyone still catching and congrats to those of you who've met with success. :3

Despite being 45 minutes late (I thought it was going to be released later), I actually got an egg. Probably the fastest I've ever gotten one.

Make that two.

3 pairs biggrin.gif

will worry about more when I see what they are as adults

* runs off to influence* biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ for the single release, makes the coming Holiday breeding less stressful biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Got 5 so far, my other 2 slots are locked 'til later. I really don't want to dump them... but oh so tempting.

3 pairs biggrin.gif

will worry about more when I see what they are as adults

* runs off to influence* biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ for the single release, makes the coming Holiday breeding less stressful biggrin.gif

I have to agree with you. tongue.gif