TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

Aww Shirtails it's gonna be one of these! Just clicked forever and got zilcho!

Not sure how I ended up with one in all that. Madness!

The egg reminds me of the red-finned. It's pretty!

Oh god please not another Alpine one!

And can we please have a flood drop?

Edited by oddsoxdi

Well, the drop after the maintenance was longer and went pretty well for me~

Now I can go sleep happily~

Good luck to everyone still hunting!

Excellent! I got 7! Didn't know if I'd be able to get any with the sketchy hotel WiFi.

Good luck to all! These eggs are super pretty biggrin.gif

Managed to nab two of the new eggs. One to influence male and the other female. happy.gif

Thanks for the release TJ. Also thanks to the spriters and creators of the concept.

Cool! Glad to see it's only 1 new egg. I'm going to catch them later, without any pressure. I didn't bother preparing egg slots because I didn't want to "waste time" for my projects wink.gif

(Had to wait 2 months to catch green 2-headed Lindwurms and these new eggs surely won't run away either)

Holy cow, my internet is not fast enough to keep up with these fast clickers! I like how the eggie looks, though. biggrin.gif

Oh my, lots of quick people it seems. o: I haven't gotten one yet but I'm hoping to fill up with 7 eggies if I can. c:

The eggs are quite beautiful! Looks like it might be a purple dragon. We need more of those! Maybe if we're lucky it'll end up being a drak, but I kind of doubt that.

Wow! I think this is the first time that I've hit the very start of a non-holiday drop for a long time. I thought it was going to be this time tomorrow, but I was online doing lineage spreadsheets when the maintenance hit. I got SO excited! Caught six, will have to catch a seventh after the egg I'd been trying to catch for ages hatches on Sunday night.

Thank you for only having one egg in this release! I was feeling a little overwhelmed in trying to plan for another multi-dragon release. This is so much nicer. biggrin.gif And what a gorgeous egg!

Done with my four. This has been my last hunt, so thanks a lot for the great fun, DragCave. Must say I have my own private reasons for loving the fact the new eggs are purple with a dash of blue. <3

Such a pretty egg... I wonder if it is a new Drake breed xd.png Because I want one.

Now I just have to get some them... Wasn't very lucky until now, but I think I will be able to get some soon.

Ugh, fighting against 200 people with the best internet connections with a stnkin' phone with an unreliable internet connection. When it's the mourning I'm going to have a huge headache.