TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

Got another for my 7 so I'm done. Good luck everyone.

I got 4 eggs already! yay ,3

I need two more and im done for the night biggrin.gif

Thanks so much for the release. I cant wait to see what the hatchlings look like!

Hubby is hiding his eggs for the night, but I had to show this one code: TJkjt

it's a TJ backwards and forwards - I forget what that's called, a palindrome? maybe?

I'll have to wrest it away from him laugh.gif

Woah, easiest release ever for me. Got the 6 I wanted in one swoop on a 5-minute drop. Gotta hatch the one egg I still have left from my last round of catching, then we'll see if my luck holds and I can grab one more.

Good luck to everyone!

Only one biome with eggs, but there are so many in each drop that I'll bet most users will be locked by the time the other breeds appear.

there were a good amount of eggs that drop but I didn't manage to grab any sad.gif. Anyone elses Cave freak out when refreshing?

And right after complaining that I am not able to catch some, I got four. Time to go back to bed, before my mother realizes that I am already in front of my computer at half past 6 in the morning, and decides that I could walk the dog.

Thanks for the pretty eggs!

*comes in late after family obligations*

Yay, release! I'm excited :3

Okay, I'm locked! Thank you TJ! biggrin.gif

Now - does the egg remind me of anything? Hm? Sorts between Turps and Ultraviolets...Hmmm!?!

Ahhhh!! New release and I'm on vacation right now! Trying to catch them using my crummy smartphone lol.

Why is it that during easy releases everyone is getting I can never get the eggs, but on "hard" releases I always get them? So contrary.

Edited by Ashywolf

None still, but the refreshes managed not to load all weird so, progress!!

Edited by rumor33

Is anyone else having their clicks not register? I clicked on four eggs last time and nothing happened even after the little loading circle appeared.