TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

The lack of "Twerk" in the name disappoints me. XD

They're pretty amazing though! I knew they would be awesomesauce. c:

The lack of "Twerk" in the name disappoints me. xd.png

They're pretty amazing though! I knew they would be awesomesauce. c:

I can do without the word twerk. I would have immediately dumped all of my dragons. I wonder what the official name is for this dragons since they're sorted between Turpentines and Ultraviolets and not in the N section.

Very pretty! Congrats again birdzgoboom. I love the colors together.

Whoa! Nice dragons! You won the roses the first time out! Waytago!!

ETA: @Spyridon: The artist said she had originally named them "Twister" but with the catastrophe in the Phillipines, she renamed them, but they still sort in the Twister place. Their official name is the 'Nhio' one.

ETA2: I also caught all of mine, worked very hard at it in the middle of the night.

Edited by Ayelldee

Did you catch those or trade or? Some people got 0 :I

:I

I caught the majority of them c:

Edited by Erica8798

I can do without the word twerk. I would have immediately dumped all of my dragons. I wonder what the official name is for this dragons since they're sorted between Turpentines and Ultraviolets and not in the N section.

Officially there name is Twister Wyverns. But due to what happened in the Philippines he renamed them. They still sort by 'twister' though.

But Flutterbutts will always be my fav name <3

So after 4 days of hunting, i caught one.

Of course i'm so full of trade fodder and other things i cant afford to dump i cant hunt for a good while, but whatever.

About time.

My goodness these are absolutely gorgeous! But I knew birdz wouldn't disappoint. Congrats, and thank you for the lovely addition to the cave. <3

Well, I loved the hatchlings, and I love the colors - but I only like the adults [don't get me wrong though, they're nice - but the sprite is just a little too busy for my taste...still though, they are my favorite colors so I really can't complain!]

Of course, that aside - my biggest problem is deciding what to breed them with...I'm torn between Skywing and Red-finned Tidals...

I managed to catch seven in the first few minutes of the release, then gifted one when it came off cooldown, and was able to catch one more. With all of them hatched, I tried yesterday for more, and got nothing but misclicks. Tried again today, with my internet behaving seriously erratic and unreliable, and managed to pick up four more of the new one.

If I can pick them up like that with a massive arthritis flare going on with all the attendant pain AND crap internet, they will be commons. smile.gif

ETA; I should have said "Beautiful commons." They really are stunning adults, and it looks like they're as nearsighted as I am. Maybe the could were spectacles when they fly? lol

Edited by dragongrrl

I've managed to catch 12 so far, will be hunting for more once the current batch hatch. smile.gif

Yay, love the adults happy.gif

Really confused as to why they sort the way they do, though

Yay, love the adults  happy.gif

Really confused as to why they sort the way they do, though

Birdz said they were originally called Twister, but then the name got changed and they still sort as Twister. tongue.gif

Can't tell you how relieved I am that they do NOT have dimorphism. I was getting sick of that x_x

Just to say it: DC Wiki has nothing about the November release.

It's on the Currently Being Released page. Looking at the edit history, the information has been there for a few days.

Just to say it: DC Wiki has nothing about the November release.

Yes it does. Wiki

But remember that the wiki is not a part of DC, it is a fan run site.

I'm loving this new dragon, very pretty. Love the colors and the looks over all. Very nice.

The Nhiostrife (Is it pronounced Neostriphe?) looks gorgeous, I love the way its wings flow like it's billowing in the wing. I wonder if this is the tallest Wyvern, maybe the Red-Finned Tidal Dragon's taller?

The Nhiostrife (Is it pronounced Neostriphe?) looks gorgeous, I love the way its wings flow like it's billowing in the wing. I wonder if this is the tallest Wyvern, maybe the Red-Finned Tidal Dragon's taller?

Don't think Tidals count as wyverns, seeing as they don't have back legs xd.png