TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

None of mine have gendered yet smile.gif I did have 7 more hatch and was able to catch 7 more.

All of mine that has hatched gendered. smile.gif 1 more day left and they'll be adults. <3

Ugh, why did I just grab another Nhio? I really don't need another CB but I keep snatching them out of habit now. xd.png

Finally caught my first one smile.gif

The adults look very nice.

Edit: caught a second biggrin.gif

Edited by isstiautng

Really hoping that the fact that they are so beautiful doesn't lead them to become super rare, like the blusangs did for a long time after release. ohmy.gif

Edited by Dubious

Too bad I don't have room for them *Royal Blue hoarder*

Anyway, I wasn't able to catch one in the cave, but I got one in a trade and hopefully I'll get one more to have at least a couple.

And while people were worried looking for them I managed to get a Green Opal from the forest, so I really have nothing to complain about this release =)

The adults are so beautiful, thank you artist <3

I think this is my favorite release so far. Managed to catch another CB Silver. Now if I can catch me a gold. I heard they were going to be uncommons so hopefully I can get my fill over the next few months.

Any lineage projects in mind? I was initially thinking Ridgewngs but I might do Spitefires.

Any lineage projects in mind? I was initially thinking Ridgewngs but I might do Spitefires.

You should come join us over here. c:

I'm definitely thinking of Greys, Guardians, and Bleeding Moons.

They're really easy to catch... I just nabbed three more right now.

I finally got me one...Nhiostrife wyvern...this is a new one, a wyvern with more wings...but how is it that it can be counted as a wyvern when it should be considered a Amphy because of the wings?

But it's beautiful and thank goodness it's only one spriteline.

I finally got me one...Nhiostrife wyvern...this is a new one, a wyvern with more wings...but how is it that it can be counted as a wyvern when it should be considered a Amphy because of the wings?

But it's beautiful and thank goodness it's only one spriteline.

No, the term "wyvern" refers to the number of legs, not wings. Wyverns' wings (or in this case, their dominate pair) considered to be their forelegs. Amphipheres (or however you spell that) don't have any legs.

Regarding the gender-point, I was quite surprised that they didn't gender at 5d 22h with over 1000 unique views. That's usually plenty to make dragons gender at the 6d mark. I had to go to bed so I don't know when they gendered, exactly, but yeah... they do seem to be late-gendering. Just putting that out there. smile.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

Is it just me or are Trihorns really easy to snatch right now? I misclicked two in a row. Hopefully the 5 hours waiting period goes by quickly so I can gift the CB Trihorns and then try to get a second new release. I'm happy with one, but I'd also like a second for a breeding pair.

That or my Yellow-Crown hatches first.

Is it just me or are Trihorns really easy to snatch right now? I misclicked two in a row. Hopefully the 5 hours waiting period goes by quickly so I can gift the CB Trihorns and then try to get a second new release. I'm happy with one, but I'd also like a second for a breeding pair.

I think everyone that can catch anything by clicking without failure are locked with this new release smile.gif

I think everyone that can catch anything by clicking without failure are locked with this new release smile.gif

Makes sense. Hopefully with only 30-40 people hunting at the moment it'll be a bit easier. Much easier then the 200+ when the event first began. blink.gif

Wow, so pretty. I am happy I managed to grab some of these; they are lovely.

I MISSED IT!!!! Ohhh come on! D:

I'll have a hard time catching them, now D:

*stupid me

I dunno... I had a space free and noticed my friend still doesn't have any so I decided to try for one for her. In the first 5-minute drop after deciding that, I got the very first egg I clicked on. And it had already sat there for a good few seconds before I clicked it. So either I just got really lucky, or they really aren't all that hard to catch anymore.

I'd say try before you assume the worst wink.gif

I've noticed they're either appearing more often or not getting scooped up as quickly - maybe both. They're my favourites so it's working out well for me. I really should be trying for more of the new release though - they're also beauties. happy.gif

Syiren, check your PM...

I want to again thank TJ and Birdzgoboom for the great new egg...

Edited by Husky51